Chapter 12

In the castle of the kingdom, Nya was getting ready with her maid. She put her fake smile on her face and her maid frowned. "Nya.."

"It's alright, Jane. I'm fine." Nya got up from the mirror, walked out her dressing room and walked down the hall.

Nya knew she had been wrong. She knew she was naive and stupid. Love makes you blind, doesn't it? She didn't want to be there anymore. She didn't want to live this life anymore. But she continued to smile, though it was fake. She bowed to everyone she made eye contact with.

Nya missed her family. Xavier disliked her and she disappointed her parents. She had no idea where they went or if they were even alive. She had always dragged Xavier into her mess, even when she knew he didn't like it. She regretted everything. She wished she could go back in time. She knew Xavier and her family were just trying to protect her.

Mya had completely fallen for Cameron and as time went on, he changed. She blamed his cousins. They were evil. Dark. Cruel. They looked like angels, with their blonde bright hair and their green eyes. Beautiful, yes? Of course the eyes are the liars because those triplets were no real angels. They worked for the devil.

"Thank you for joining us for breakfast, Nya." Nya remembered she had just walked into the Dining Hall. She used a different fake smile as she sat at the table and began to eat.

She'd just puke all of the breakfast up later.

"Nya, did you sleep alright?"

Nya didn't like being asked these questions. She knew these people didn't actually care.

"I slept fine, you?" She turned to Cameron.

"Just fine." They did not sleep in the same quarters. They had been told they were too young. Not trustworthy enough.

Nya went back to her quarters and Jane approached her. "Please be prepared because I know I will be sick very soon." She told her maid.

Jane knew she wouldn't actually be sick, she'd just puke all of her breakfast and be just fine after some tea, medicine and rest.

Nya watched the knights train from her window, and noticed how some of them tried to impress her. Nya rolled her eyes with a smile on her face and walked away. Nya decided she would go to the maze later in the day and read.

After she fell to her "sickness" and Jane helped her become well again, Jane helped Nya get ready to go outside.