Chapter 68.

TW: threats of killing babies

It's been three days since I got the call..I never thought they would go to such lengths as to threaten me...

*Flashback*

Im shaking and crying uncontrollably, their words replaying in my head.

"If you don't leave him I'll make sure your twins don't live past their first breath." That's when I drop my phone. How did they get my number?!

My phone falling must've woke Harry up because he rolls over groggily asking me who it was and what's wrong.

"Nothing I- uh-" I stutter thinking of something to say "I just have these weird outbursts of crying sometimes babe. It's nothing it was just a telemarketer." I kiss his head, he's clearly still mostly asleep because he moans and rolls back over falling asleep completely, leaving me in tears, why did I do that? Why didn't I tell him?? I'll tell him in the morning. I promise myself, he'll protect us..

*end of flashback*

It's been three days since the phone call and I still haven't told Harry, why?? I don't even know myself but I haven't eaten anything and I've been extremely quiet, just not hungry and just deep in thought. That's what I tell Harry every time he asks, I think he definitely knows somethings up though.. but he hasn't brought any of it up so I don't know..

I'm standing in the kitchen waiting for my tea kettle to go off, but I guess I'm too deep in thought because it isn't until Harry Walks in

"Hailey" he says but clearly I don't hear him until he says it again but this time shouts it, "Hailey!" I jump nearly out of my skin and hurry to get my tea kettle and pour my tea.

"Okay, what's going on Hailey?" He questions

Not this conversation again, "noth-" he cuts me off

"Don't give me that bull. You haven't eaten in days, you've been extremely quiet and not to mention you haven't said more than "I love you" to me, so what is it? Did I do something wrong? Do you not love me?"

I roll my eyes, "you didn't do anything wrong and of course I still love you it's just.." I sigh

"The phone call. That's what's got you so riled up?" He asks

I nod "it was her Harry, it was your ex wife...she told me if I didn't leave you.." I start crying, "she told me if I didn't l-leave you, she would make s-sure o-our b-babies didn't love past th-their f-first b-breath." I stutter out.

He immediately hugs me and holds me, "Hailey, love, there's nothing she can do to our babies. I won't let her, we can get a midwife if you'd like?" He asks and I shake my head, "no, its okay. Just please...nobody else in the hospital room that we don't know personally..?" I ask looking him in the eyes and he nods, kissing me on the forehead. "Of course, I'll even get a private doctor." He smiles. Now that I can agree with.

"I'd like that."