Chapter13.

I wake up half on the floor and half on the couch and I look at the clock and it reads 3:13 am. Why the hell am I awake?! I groan.

I get up and notice my dad still isn't home, it's not like him to work this late? I walk to my room and put on some sweats and a hoodie and walk outside to catch a bus, once on the bus I head to my dad's work and walk in it shyly walking up to one of the secretaries "can you tell me where Aaron Jarikos office is?" I smile politely and walk in the direction she points me to and find he isn't there and I turn around grabbing my phone and calling him but it goes straight to voicemail. Ugh! I walk all over the office building until I finally find him in his boss's office.

Rolling my eyes I barge in and they take notice right away but I creep my way in, cautiously "Hailey? What are you doing here?" My dad asks.

I sigh and say "just came to see if you were alright. That's all." I shrug.

"I'm sorry Hal, Mr. Styles held me a little longer than I was supposed to." He sighs.

I roll my eyes. And wait for my dad to get his coat so we could walk out.

I see my dad and he places his hand on my shoulder "let's go Hal." And I quickly follow him to the car.