Chapter 60

"Did you finish your list of people you want to invite babe?" I question

"Yeah, here." He says quickly and walks away. That's odd.

As I'm writing out the invitations I come across a name that I'm all too familiar with. So familiar with that it infuriates me.

"Harry Edward Styles! You get your ass in here right now!" I shout angrily

He slowly walks in "yes, darling?" He cautiously says

"Don't you dare yes, darling me. Why is she on your invite list? I thought you two were divorced!" I shout again tears pricking at my eyes. God, I hate how off my hormones are.

"Um...about that.." he scratches his head, oh god don't tell me...

"We technically aren't divorced yet. I still have to sign the papers.." my heart drops...

"You...you haven't signed the divorce papers??! Were those the papers that were on your desk?? What the hell is stopping you?!" I feel the tears start to fall. No, no, no, no, no!

"I, erm, I dunno if I want to get a divorce or not. She's really a lovely person she just doesn't want children and that's not her fault. We could all be a family." He suggests

That's when I lose it, "she will NEVER be apart of our family, she will NEVER be around my children and as far as I'm concerned if you still fucking love her then you clearly don't love me." I cry as I go to our bedroom and start packing my things calling Kyler to see if he could pick me up since I have literally nowhere else to go.

"Hello?" I hear a familiar voice.

"Kyler?" I whimper out

"Hailey? Are you crying? What's wrong??" He questions me and I explain everything

"Can you come and get me? I need somewhere to go and I have nowhere else.." I plead

"Yeah, sure give me about ten minutes and I'll be there okay?"

"Okay.." I whisper and hang up.

"You're not going with him, Hailey," Harry says sternly.

"Shut up, go talk to your fucking wife. I can't stand to look at you right now." I bawl out

He grabs my wrist as I go to get my prenatal vitamins and medications and I jerk away "Harry! Let go you're hurting me!" I scream at him and he let's go.

"Maybe I will, At least she won't go sleeping around with other guys." He spits

"Yeah, you're forgetting about her and brad but nice try and you know I don't fucking do that!" I push him aside and grab my suitcases waiting outside. Fuck it's cold out.