Chapter 65.

WARNING: it's a very dirty chapter!
________________________________
"M-marry you?!" I gasp when I'm finally able to speak

"I-it's fine if you say no, I-" I cut him off

"Of fucking course I'll marry you Harry!" I cry and he gets up and walks over to his pants and pulls out a diamond ring. It's gorgeous.

He puts the ring on my finger and I can't help but stare at it. I look up at Harry and kiss him deeply and passionately.

"I love You." I smile

"I love you too." He says putting a stand of my hair behind my ear.

We finally get up and have to shower to clean ourselves up and of course he gets a quickie in the shower.

Once we're finished I have to redo everything but I'm not complaining at all. Once we're done getting ready all over again we head downstairs and I run into kyler and he grins at me "so, did you two have fun?" He teases causing me to turn red

"Stopppp" I groan making him laugh. "Go get ready for the baby shower, we're heading out in ten so we can go get coffee and then everything set up." I rush him.

"Aye aye captain." He solutes and quickly gets ready.

He walks out and looks nice, "you clean up nicely. Now let's go." We al head out to go get coffee, I get a vanilla bean frappe since I'm pregnant and caffeine isn't good for the babies, Harry gets a caramel macchiato and kyler of course gets a vanilla chai.

We drive to the place where the shower is and start to get everything together. I can't help but smile everytime I see the beautiful ring on my left hand. Finally, everything is finally coming together.