Chapter 3.

I sigh and say "there" before zipping up my luggage bags and putting them on the ground, I packed my hair accessories, my towels, my clothes, shoes, shampoo and conditioner, my razor and clip in razors to exchange when it gets dull, my makeup, my blankets and pillows, and my toothbrush and toothpaste as well as my mouth wash and floss.

Once I'm finally done packing I go downstairs to make dinner for everyone.

"Time for dinner!" I yell as they all run downstairs out from their bedrooms.

"What's for dinner?"

"Some salad, fried potatoes, and sausage," I say and after those words came out of my mouth everybody was at the dinner table eating.

"once we're done everyone needs to get ready so we can head out to the airport. There's a private jet waiting for us."

I choke on my water.

"A private jet?!" Tomas the other twin asks excitedly.

"Yes, a private jet, now finish up."

Next thing I knew the boys were done and me finishing last, of course, I roll my eyes.

"Go get your luggage and then get into the car the movers will get the furniture." He explains as we nod and get in driving to the airport.

Once we're there the twins get so excited and run inside of it. You'd think for being the oldest ones they'd be more mature but they're not. We walk in and set our luggage down.

"Dad this is nice where'd you get a private jet from?!" The boys question

"It's my bosses he's letting us use it." He explains.

"Dad, your boss must be loaded if he can afford this," I say sitting down.

He laughs and says "Yeah, He's quite wealthy, there are bedrooms in the back if you're tired"

I nod and walk back to the bedrooms which are might I add WAY nicer than my bedroom. I lay down and cover-up, smiling because the bed is really soft, but silently praying everything gets better and goes smoothly as I fall into a deep sleep.