Chapter 40.

Trigger warning! Recalls the second rape!
_____________________________
"Can Kyler spend the night? He can sleep on
the couch I just don't want him going home this late." I ask and my dad looks surprised.

"Uh—yeah, sure..you alright?" My dad asks feeling my forehead making me laugh.

"Yes dad I'm fine it's just really late and his parents are out of town. If that's okay with you?" I turn to Kyler who nods his head and smiles "yeah."

I turn to see my brothers staring Kyler down.

I glare at them and sternly say "stop" and grab kylers hand walking us up the stairs and into my Jakes room "and my brother probably has some clothes that can fit you honestly I say and grab some of jakes least favorite sweats and a t-shirt and hand it to him smiling and walking out for him to change and into my room.

I find some cute pajamas and put them on, taking my makeup off and putting my hair into a messy bun and then walking out meeting Kyler in the hall way

"Cute pajamas." He winks and I blush which makes him laugh. He doesn't look that bad in those pajamas to be honest. He looks kinda sexy. I catch myself staring and start blushing and walking down the stairs quickly. That was embarrassing.

"Awe, Hal I haven't seen you wear those in years. Are you wearing them for your new boyfriend?" Jake teases making Tom laugh and Kyler and I blush in embarrassment

"No you dick, they're the first ones I saw that covered my whole body." I shoot back.

"Wait, not to sound like a creeper but, why do you need to cover your whole body?" I hear Kyler ask and I look at Jake, Tom and my dad as the flashbacks start..

Flashback

I feel something hit the back of my head causing me to turn around to see Charlie laughing. I roll my eyes and pick it up from the floor and reading it.

Meet me out behind the football field at lunch. I've got something to talk to you about, and it's an emergency.

-Charlie xx

I head to lunch to get a salad and juice before walking outside and behind the football field to see Charlie and some of his friends there, smiling I walk over and greet them, "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask.

" Well, ya see, you're pretty cute."

we just want in your pants

Charlie's friend has me in restraint as Charlie puts his hand in the hem of my pants

I bite his lip causing him to punch me in the face giving me a black eye

He pulls down my shorts and pulls my panties

he touches me, rubbing me, fingering me roughly

his penis inside of me

his friends hold my legs apart as he pumps himself in and out

fondles my breast

All I could do was cry and cry

when he finished he and his friends leave me there exposed and helpless

"please just come pick me up.."

"I'm on my way." He sighs and hangs up.

End of flashback.

I start shaking violently and collapse crying my eyes out laying on the floor. I'm completely scarred. I am Broken.

Kyler looks at my dad and brothers confused as I lay there and instead of calling me crazy he gets down on his knees and puts his hand on my back making me flinch  at first as he helps me up and holds me in his Arms rocking me back and forth as I cry and whispering to me telling me everything's going to be okay

"I don't know what happened Hal, but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.." he whispers to me running his fingers through my hair calming me down. I look at him and he wipes my tears hugging me.

I look over at my dad and brothers seeing them smiling a little mixed with concern as it's the first breakdown I've had in awhile but also that someone was finally able to calm me down.