Chapter 36.

I'm driving into the parking lot and back into a parking space avoiding any collision with any other car.

Once the car is in park I turn it off, get outside of the car, and shut the door putting my sunglasses on my head.

I walk inside of the bookstore and start to look around at all of the books. The scent of old books and new books in every corner of the room it's so peaceful in here and quiet.

As I search around I find a book about serial killers and their crimes and confessions and I quickly pick it up and continue to walk around looking at the other books. I find some about some hauntings and how to know if there's a ghost around so I pick that one up as well and again continue to search. Once I find a book about jokes I decide to pick it up and go to check out. Once I pay for the books I walk out and over to the coffee shop to get some coffee.

"Hello! Welcome to lettis coffee shop!" An employee says and smiles at me. She seems nice.

I go up to the counter and decide to get a medium vanilla bean frappe, once I payed for my drink I walk out and head back to the car.

I try to search my purse but no luck finding the keys, when I look in the car and at the seat I realize I left the keys on the seat. "Damn it" I groan and put my drink and the books on the hood of the car.

I rest my head on my arm on the window of the car until somebody walks up behind me "need some help there?" I jump

"You scared me!" I yell at the tall, fair skinned man with nerdy glasses, a flannel, skinny jeans and sneakers. He's quite cute and has gorgeous blue eyes..

"Sorry." He shrugs, "I see you left your keys in your car. You know that wasn't a very smart idea." He laughs

I smile "yeah I know thanks for clarifying that."

"You know if you have a paper clip you can pick the lock right?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, watch." He says as he walks to the door and takes out a paper clip, keying the door when I hear it pop and he opens the door. "Tadah!" He smiles.

"So, what? You just have a paper clip on you at all times?" I question.

"Yeah, I never know when I'll need it for my own car!" I laughs, "I'm quite forgetful sometimes honestly."

"Well thank you." I smile and open the door.

"I know we just met but...not to sound creepy, would you like to hang out some time?" He bashfully asks.

I smile "yeah. We could hang out in a few if you'd like?" I say writing down my address on his hand and smiling.

"Great. See you in 20?" He asks

"Yup!" I smile and say goodbye shutting the door and putting my seatbelt on. Today is starting to look great. I put the keys in the ignition, I start the car and I put my sunglasses over my eyes again and drive off.
___________________________

enjoy hun(: lilyybutlerx