Chapter 34.

As I stumble back home some guys stop me and cat call me making me roll my eyes

"Hey sexy!"

"Hey hot stuff"

*a whistle*

"You wanna go back to my place? We'll be in bed allllll night baby girl!"

*another whistle*

I just ignore them and continue to walk home

"Hey bitch! We're talking to you!" One yells at me angrily.

I just continue walking when I hear them running after me and I take off my shoes and start running, I lose them somewhere between the graveyard and the park and I hide behind a tomb stone. There's blood dripping down my leg I must've scratched my leg on a tree or bush or something but I just sit there hiding and I call my brother Tom and tell him to come pick me up and when I tell him I'm in a graveyard he starts acting scared and asking me why I'm in a graveyard "because I felt like playing with the ghost" I roll my eyes "It doesn't matter why I'm in a graveyard just come pick me up!" And when he agrees I sit there and wait for him to come get me.

I must've fallen asleep because I feel some arms picking me up and taking me to a car I look up and see it's Tom so I go back to sleep completely forgetting about my leg and the cut on it. He puts me in the car and drives me home, once we get home he takes me in the house and puts me to bed. It's been one hell of a night.

___________________________

*the next day*

When I wake up I groan because of the massive headache I have, How much did I drink last night? And at that thought I get up and I run to the bathroom throwing up. What even happened last night? All I remember is the dinner, drinking and then leaving?

"Hal are you awake yet?" Jake pounds on the door

"Stop fucking banging on the door I have a headache!" I yell

"Just come in you idiot" I add

Jake walks in and sees me on the bathroom floor.

"Woah how much did you have to drink last night?" He laughs

"What makes you think I drank anything? I had an iced tea" I say sassily

"Well for one you're on the bathroom floor throwing your guts up" he replies

"I could be pregnant, I did go home with Harry last night" I say

"Are you pregnant?" He asks

"No" I roll my eyes

"Well obviously you got drunk then, so what was it?" He asks again

"Vodka" I mumble and he busts out laughing making my head hurt even more.

"You're an ass"

"And you're hung over" he hands me a water bottle and some aspirin "hurry up and take these Mr. Styles is coming over so get dressed too and take a shower you reek!" He calls out as he leaves the room. Just great. I have to deal with his obnoxious self again today.