Chapter 18.

There's a knock on the door and I groan getting up to see who it is. I just want to lay in my bed all day and die, I don't want human interaction right now.

I look through the peep hole and see it's only Harry. I slowly open it reveling myself, "what are you doing here?" I ask quietly.

"I came to check on you after last night, you were pretty shaken up, Hailey." I just nod and look away.

"Do you want to come in? I can make you some coffee or lunch?" I ask quietly.

"Um, sure. I'll have a coffee and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich." He smiles making me smile.

I make his food and coffee and give it to him sitting at the table with him as he eats. When he finishes I collect his dirty dishes and wash them.

"Do you need any help?" He asks.

I shake my head no but thank him for his offer and continue until they're done.

Once they're done, I make some tea and walk to the living room turning on the tv.

"What are you watching?" He asks referring to the tv.

"Bubble guppies." I simply say.

He nods, I can see him staring at me intensely. I don't know why, maybe he's thinking to himself and wondering how I'm still alive or maybe he's thinking about how bad I look. I don't know, I sigh and shake my head.

"Can I help you? Like do you need something? Because you keep staring at me." I ask curtly

"I-uh...no. Not at all, I was just thinking about how you've been through so much. You don't deserve it, you're way too kind of a person and I find you beautiful Hailey." He shyly explains

"Oh- um thank you Mr. Sty- I mean Harry." I blush

A few minutes later my dad arrives and thanks Him for checking up on me and shows him out.