Chapter 51.

"Guys, guys! She's opening her eyes!" I hear that familiar British accent and look to see him holding my hand.

I look around at everyone there and I see my dad..."no. I don't want him here! Get him out!" I shout in tears and Harry immediately knows who I'm talking about and instructs him to leave.

"Hailey, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" He breaks down as he leaves.

I look up to see a stern look on Harry's face and immediately remember that I can't be doing this, I have a baby inside of me...oh god the baby!

"Is the baby okay?! Did I hurt it?! Oh god please tell me it's okay.." I cry some more as Harry rubs my back

"The baby is fine Hal. But you can't keep pulling this shit every time something bad happens. I don't know what happened to your mum but—" he's cut off

"You saw Connor?" Jake asks and I nod.

"Harry...can we talk to you outside?.." Tom asks and Harry nods following them out.

Ever since my mom was killed...Connor has been out to get me, I'm the only one who knows what he looks like, what he SOUNDS like...he's been trying to get me,  he's been trying to kill me ever since he...he killed my mommy...he's almost succeeded a couple of times...that's why we move all the time to get away from him...that's why I tried to end it...I always tell everyone a different story because the real one is too scary...it's too cruel..

Harry comes back in angrily and sits silently beside me in deep thought...they told him, I know they did.

"Did you guys?—" I ask and they nod.

"Can we have some privacy?" I ask the nurse politely and she abides  and leaves.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me Hailey?!" Harry grits his teeth making me sink down farther under my blanket.

"I didn't think he'd find us again.." I say barely above a whisper

"Well obviously he fucking did!" He shouts

"Harry, it's not like it's something she likes to talk about. Cut her some slack man." Tom interrupts him sternly. And Harry just nods running his hand through his thick dark brown hair.

"I'm sorry.." I say barely audible as I look at my hands

He sighs and responds "it's fine Hailey, I just don't know how to protect you when you don't tell me these things...you have to think about our child now too, our family. You can't just think about yourself and how it'll effect you because now it's you and our child darling." He holds my hand

"I know I'm sorry. No more secrets I promise.." I say and everyone comes in to hug me.

"Thank you guys for everything. Goodnight everyone" I smile and roll over to take a small nap.

I'm just barley asleep when I hear everyone leave but then feel Harry crawl under the blankets and into my hospital bed with me to sleep next to me. This, This is how I want to spend the rest of my life. Not in a hospital but with this man right here.

"Goodnight babygirl, I love you" he whispers and kisses the back of my head falling asleep. He doesn't think I heard him and that's why he said it...I wonder how many times he's done that? Waited until I fell asleep to tell me he loves me...I love him too..