Chapter 66.

As we are riding in the car I make Harry stop.

"Harry! Stop the car!" I say quickly and loudly.

"What?! What's wrong?!" He stops the car quickly, looking at me concerned.

I look over at him with my mouth wide open and holding onto my belly before grinning from ear to ear.

"Give me your hand." I demand softly and he complies.

I put it on my stomach and he feels one of them kick and starts grinning as well.

"That was well worth stopping the car." He smiles and kisses my temple, keeping his hand on my belly and continues driving. I love this man so freaking much, and he'll never understand how much I love him.

"I love you, Harry." I smile and put my hand on top of his.

"I love you too, Hailey." He smiles back.

Once we get there I get out of the car and wobble inside seeing everyone there already, 'are we late?!' I can't help but ask myself.

I look around and see everyone got everything ready for us. The food, the presents and Even the games. But the cake?? I look around and see pink and blue balloons everywhere.

"Did you help do this babe?" I ask Harry trying not to smile.

"Maybe, but don't worry. Nobody knows the gender." He winks and we walk around to greet everyone and thank them for coming, a few people feel my baby bump and thankfully only one of the twins were kicking so they couldn't feel that there were two in there.

"It's been extremely active today, kicking and moving around." I smile.

A few hours go by and everyone has played all of the games, eaten their food, tried to guess how big my belly is and socialized with everyone.

"Okay everyone! It's Time to find out what the baby's gender is!" Harry shouts.

"So, what we're going to go outside and light our smoke bombs to find out the gender, whatever the gender of it is will be the color that comes out. So if it's pink the baby is a girl, if it's blue, we'll you get the point!" I say and everyone smiles and claps, a few people recording as well.

Everyone follows harry and I outside, both of us grabbing the smoke sticks, we bought three so one can be white so that nobody would know they're twins. Harry lights the first stick and it's blue, everyone claps, I light the next one, it's pink everyone claps and I believe I even heard a "woohoo" from somewhere and the other one, harry and I light together and white smoke comes out of it leaving everyone confused.

"Did we forget to mention the fact we're having twins?" I grin causing an uproar in smiles and claps.

"There you have it ladies and gentleman! We're having twins! A boy and a girl!" Everyone claps and takes pictures of harry and I with our smoke sticks and blue and pink smoke still fading in the air. I smile and kiss him lightly causing him to grin and rub my belly.

"I can't wait for our babies to come. We're going to be a little family." He whispers to me making me grin even wider.