Chapter 23.

I toss and turn a few hours after I fall asleep and wake up, this bed is so uncomfortable I groan and get up to use the bathroom, taking my IV with me. I know I was supposed to get Harry's help with this but he's just so peaceful when he sleeps and he's already done enough for me today, I can do this one thing myself.

"Where you going?" I hear Harry's raspy (but sexy) voice ask.

"Shit, you scared me." I scold him

"Sorry, where are you going? Do you need help?" He apologizes and asks softly

"I need to use the bathroom." I say and he just nods falling back asleep, he's so peaceful and drooley when he sleeps.

Once I'm done using the bathroom, I walk out and get into my hospital bed unable to sleep.

___________________________

"You ready to go home sweetheart?" My dad asks.

I nod and walk out after they take my IV out, my dad signs the papers and is extra cautious because of what's already happened. He thinks that just walking to the car and getting in will break me. My dad drives us home and an hour later he gets called Into work and I just nod to tell him I'll be fine and to just go, he kisses my head and locks the door himself before leaving.

"Harry???" I call.

No answer. He must be at work too, so I just sit at the table and drink some herbal tea my dad made me, and walk into the living room.

You know what? I think to myself.

I'm gonna make a fort, after all I'm the only one here. So I walk into the garage and get all of the cardboard packing boxes that are no longer in use, and I bring them inside locking the door behind me.

"The password will be.." I stop and thinks for a second, "blanket" I decide on and start creating my fort.