Chapter 19.

Trigger warning! Talks about rape
_____________________________

Its the next day and I'm just as tired as the day before, I'm just as antisocial and uncommunicative. I'm just as inactive as before all I get out of bed for is to shower, I hardly eat. Not that I'm not hungry I just, I don't know, don't have an appetite or the motivation and energy.

Why did this have to happen to me? Why? Wasn't losing my mother enough? Wasn't watching her death enough? No, of course not. Life's a sick fucking joke.

"Hal? Are you okay?" My Dad asks, walking into my room.

I'm snapped back into reality and out of my thoughts.

I just nod my head hugging my pillow, staring at the wall. That's a lie, that nod. I'm not okay, I'm far from being okay but I can't tell him that, he'll ask too many questions and I don't plan to answer them.

"Well, I think I know someone that'll make you feel better." He soothes me.

"Who?" I ask not knowing who he could be talking about considering I have no friends and my moms gone..

"Come in here." He says, and in walks the last person I ever want to see..

"Wh-what's he doing here dad??" I rush out.

"He heard you were having problems at school and came to check on you, Isn't he a good friend?"

I just stare at the both of them scooting back into the corner of my wall starting to cry.

"Are you okay sweetheart? He can leave if you want." My dad quickly comes over holding me.

Before I could tell him yes he needs to go, Charlie says "I think she's just a little shaken up still, if you'd let me I can try and help her feel better?" He asks sweetly as if he actually gives a shit how I feel, he's the reason this whole thing started.

My dad looks like he's thinking about it and nods. "I've gotta go back to work anyway, and Jake and Tom will be home from work in a couple hours. I love you sweetheart" He kisses my head before standing up from my bed, "I'll see you tonght" and with that he walks out and leaves for work.

"What are you doing here??" I fearfully mumble.

"I just came to check up on you and ask if you felt okay after yesterday." He says smugly.

"Go away. I don't want you here." I get up and walk to the bathroom when he grabs my wrist harshly and yanks me back.

"You're not going anywhere Princess." And he pulls out a gun.

"Now I'm going to fuck you and you're going to like it." He says while covering my mouth and getting on top of me.

Although, he wasn't expecting me to do this, but I knee him where it hurts and get up and run.

"You bitch!" He yells in pain as I try to run out the door but it's locked, so I try and unlock it while shaking when he grabs me by my hair and slaps me hard making me cry. He throws me into the couch and grabs some rope from his pocket, tying my hands to the end table, "you see, after last time I KNEW you would do this shit again! So I knew I should bring some rope and duct tape!" He says.

"you're psychotic!" I cry out, and with that he puts the duct tape over my mouth and licks his lips, pulling up my shirt, exposing my breast.

"You've got a nice pair." He says as he cuts off my bra exposing the bare skin, grabbing them he rubs his thumb over my nipple making me cry. Why does this have to happen to me?! What did I do to deserve this!

He then runs his tongue over them, sucking on them as I continue crying.

He then pulls my pajama pants off exposing my cuts, I start to shake my head and move my legs but he holds them still, "awe someone's a suicidal freak!" He laughs and presses on them making me cry out in pain as blood starts to gush out at the amount of pressure he's applying. He then pulls off my panties and rubs circular motions on my private parts before sticking a finger in.

I'm still soar from when he and his buddies did this, and he knows that and seems to be enjoying it. He then stands up and I thank god it's over with when he pulls down his pants and boxers and forcefully pulls my legs apart making my eyes go wide and me shake my head quickly when he thrust in me hard and rough making me cry out harder as he continues, praying for it to stop but no, of course not. Why would it ever fucking stop?

He continues his assault as I cry harder and harder, when he finally lets loose and pulls out putting his clothes back on and kissing my forehead "that was great princess, I'll see you at school tomorrow. If you're ever so luck somebody finds you, that is." And with that he leaves me. He leaves me naked and exposed for either my brothers or my dad to find me.
I can only pray death finds me first..
____________________________________
A/N

OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDD GUYSSSSSS