Chapter 45.

I run out to the car and get in shutting the door locking it while crying my eyes out. Why? I don't know but these hormones aren't helping! How could I have been so stupid and forgetful? There's a sudden thump on the door well more like three thumps which scares the shit out of me causing me to jump nearly out of my skin. I look over and it's the last person I want to see. Harry.

I have mascara all down my face and my eyes brimming with tears when I look at him and shake my head looking away. He thumps again. I grumble and unlock the door allowing him to get in the drivers.

"what do you want?" my voice cracking

"why did you run off Hailey? I know what she said was wrong and I was just about to correct it when—" I cut him off  "Harry I'm pregnant."

His face drops...well it's out.

"But we used protection.." he whispers

"I know I'm sorry I know it's not what you want and that you're married you don't have to do anything for the baby I don't want it to ruin your marriage.." I whisper back looking down at my hands as he grabs them "hey, look at me Hal." He says lifting my face up to look at him while wiping my tears with his thumb "don't be sorry it's not your fault, things happen and you wanna know something?" He smiles widely

"What?.." I ask

"I've always wanted a baby...My wife..she's infertile and can't have one it's one of the reasons we're getting a divorce.." he says as he puts his hand on my stomach.

I gasp, divorce? I didn't know harry was getting divorce, not that, that would make any of this even remotely okay but...it's sad but also kind of relieving.

"her idea, I said we could adopt but she said she doesn't want any children. I just have to take the divorce papers in, in the morning!" He says as a tear rolls down his face and I wipe it away.

"So you want to keep the baby?" I ask and he nods quickly making me smile as he pulls me into him to hug me.

"Now, lets go back inside shall we?" He smiles and I smile wiping away the stained mascara on my face. He gets out and walks over to my side and opens the door. "After you m'lady." I smile and get out. He grabs my hand and we walk inside but what happens next, I was not expecting.