Chapter 21.

-In the Hospital-

"Where-where am I?" I ask sitting up holding my head as a shooting pain goes through my head.

I look over to see Harry asleep in one of the chairs beside the bed, yikes. That's gotta be uncomfortable. I look to my other side and see my dad and brothers asleep on the floor and chair.

I take notice to movement infront of me and look up to see the doctor coming in.

"Ah you're awake, how does your head feel?" She asks.

"Um, it hurts. Kinda.." I mumble.

"Well, it's a good thing your boyfriend got you here when he did, you lost a lot of blood and you have a concussion." She responds.

"Uh, what boyfriend?" I ask confused, I don't have a boyfriend?

She nods to Harry making my eyes go wide.

"No, no, no, noooo! Harry isn't my boyfriend, he works with my dad." I rush out quickly.

"Then why was he at your apartment?" She questions.

"He checks up on me now.." I say barely above a whisper.

"Oh, how come? If you don't mind me asking."

"Something bad happened to me a few days ago and-" I start as Harry cuts me off.

"And I offered to watch over her while her dad and brothers worked. Harry, Harry styles." He finishes and offers his hand for a handshake in which the doctor complies and shakes his hand.

"Ohhh, okay. Well you pretty much saved her life, she lost a lot of blood Mr. Styles." She explains

"Call me Harry." He smiles

She nods and says "I'll need to keep you over night for more observation and since she has a concussion, we'll need someone with her" the doctor lady states.

Harry looks at me as I look down and play with my hands, before he looks back at the doctor, "I'll do it, I'm the boss I can afford it." He tells her.

"Of course. Well, I've got other patients to tend to, so I'll have a nurse bring you some pain meds and she'll be in to do some blood work, and blood pressure, and check your heart rate. You got really lucky miss Jaricko." She States before walking out and closing the door.

I look at Harry as he looks at me.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I ask quietly.

He gets up, "because I couldn't let you bleed to death."

"Thank you for helping me today. I don't know how I can repay you for practically saving my life." I laugh a little.

"You could promise me something." He whispers.

"Sure, what is it?" I ask.

"Promise me, you'll tell the police. You can't let him do this again, I might not be there to save you next time."

I look at the ground and nod, too tired and hurt to argue back.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Thank you." He smiles.

I look up and see my dad and brothers waking up.

"Hailey are you okay?!" My brother Jake asks.

"Yes, I'm fine." I state.

"Who did this to you Hailey?" My father asks.

"It's your fault.." I mutter.

"It's his fault?"

"It's my fault?" My dad asks obviously confused.

"You left me alone with him, You knew I wanted to be alone and yet you still brought him into my room..how could you not see how uncomfortable I was as soon as his presence was made known!" I cry out

"Who? Charlie? Sweetheart you told me you guys were friends and I-I-I just thought it'd make you feel better." My dad says full of hurt.

"I know dad, he's the one that did it the first time.." I start crying.

Instantly his eyes grow dark and he walks out.

"Someone go get him before he does something stupid.." I whisper as Tom goes and gets him pulling him in the room.

"Dad please don't, the police officers are going to arrest him and take him away." I plead knowing he'd try hurting Charlie or anyone that'll hurt me or my brothers.

He sighs "okay, fine. But I'm taking you out of school and having you homeschooled. No arguing, it's final."

I just nod.

The nurse comes in and takes my blood, I hate needles with a passion, and then she walks back out.

It's really quiet and awkward until Jake says something super stupid that makes everyone laugh and we all start talking about old hilarious memories when dad pulls out the most embarrassing one of all.

"When Hailey was little, she used to be so naive." He starts.

I groan "not this story, Dad."

He laughs and continues " we got her to believe that you could live off of bugs, and she started to eat ants and beetles!"

I groan again and Everyone laughs including Harry causing my face to turn red.

We see the nurse coming in and she looks like she's about to tell me I'm dying. I giggle to myself at the thought

"Gentlemen, can I please talk to Hailey alone?" She asks and all the guys nod and get up "we'll be getting coffee sweetheart, we'll be right back." My dad says closing the door.

The nurse looks at me, she knows I've been raped, she knows what happened. They took a rape kit. I'm terrified of what she's about to say..

"Hailey.." she starts "I'm afraid I have some bad news."

My face drops as she tells me.

"I'm afraid you have a type of vaginitis. The good news is the kind you have is curable and I can prescribe you a cream that'll help cure it as long as you apply it daily." She goes on to tell me what kind I have and what the cream is and what causes it and I just nod as if I understand, I don't but my dad will when she tells him.

"Do you want me to let the gentleman in?" She asks.

I nod and she does.

"But can you explain that to my dad please?" I ask and she gives me a warm smile and nods walking out to I assume let the guys in as she keeps my dad out there to explain it.