Chapter 25.

So it turns out Tom told his friend I thought he was cute and he thought I was cute too! I haven't been this happy in a while. I forgot what happy felt like! But here I am! Happy feels amazing!

We spent the whole day inside of my fort laughing and talking.

I went to get out of my fort to use the bathroom but being clumsy me my foot got caught in a blanket and I fell onto Sam.

"Shit. I'm so sorry Sam!" I say and quickly get off of his lap feeling my face heat up.

"It's alright, Hailey." He flashes that beautiful smile making my face heat up again.

I smile and get up careful not to trip and I walk to the bathroom and use it before pulling my pajamas back up and walking out, running right into someone.

I look up to see who it is and you guessed it. Harry.

"We run into eachother like this a lot." I comment while getting up.

"Who's in the living room with Tom?" He asks rudely.

"His friend? Isn't he cute?!" I squeal and he rolled his eyes letting me go.

I sigh and shake my head and walk away, back to the living room when Sam comes infront of me and puts me over his shoulder spinning me around, causing me to laugh and squeal.

"Put me down Sam!" I say while laughing.

"Okay. On one condition." He says with I think a smirk?

"What is it?" I ask.

"You have to go on a date with me." He says making me smile and say "yes!" And he puts me down laughing "Thank you." He says, slinging his arm around me. I don't know why, but for some reason I trust him?
___________________________

Harry walks in and asks what all the commotion is about and I tell him. His face drops.

"After everything you've been through, you're going out on a date with this guy alone?" He asks.

"Not completely alone, I'll be there to supervise." Tom chimes in.

Harry just nods and walks out. That was strange.