Chapter 7.

I pay the cab driver, and unlock the apartment, put the groceries away, and walk to my room to finish unpacking.

I start by opening up the rest of my clothes. I put away and hang up my shirts and pants, my sweats, my tank tops, my shorts, my leggings, and my jackets.

I then put my shoes in order by color. I grab the rest of my pillows and blankets and make my bed, I then grab some spandex and a pink tank top and put them on putting my hair up into a messy bun, slipping on my slippers and walk into the living room to unpack those boxes.

When I hear the door unlock I dash into my bedroom and shut the door quietly hearing my dad and brothers laugh and talk causing me to roll my eyes and lay in my bed, covering up and falling asleep.

I hear a knock on my door and I sit up, get out of bed and open it.

"What do you want Jake?" I saltily say.

"I just wanted to come in and apologize for what I said. I didn't mean any of it Hal and you know I would never say anything like that and mean it." He says quietly.

I'm taken aback.  did he just apologize?! I laugh and I say "yeah I know and I'm sorry for what I said. Even though it's true." I wink making him laugh. He pulls me into a hug, hugging me tightly. "Thank you, Jake."

"Oh, and can you make dinner? Dads out talking to his boss about his new position and Tomas and I don't know how to cook nor do we have money so, please?" He sweetly smiles.

I roll my eyes and nod.