Chapter 14.

Trigger warning! It talks about rape
_____________________________

Day two of school, I sigh and I walk down the hall to my first-period meeting Charlie as we go in together, he's decided he would be my partner in all of my classes except for sixth and seventh which we don't have together. I feel something hit the back of my head causing me to turn around to see Charlie laughing. I roll my eyes and pick it up from the floor and read it.

Meet me out behind the football field at lunch. I've got something to talk to you about, and it's an emergency.

-Charlie xx

I write a simple 'okay' on it and throwing it over to him. I wonder what he's got to talk to me about?

_______________________________

The first period is over and I go to all of my classes, and after fourth period I head to lunch to get a salad and juice before walking outside and behind the football field to see Charlie and some of his friends there, smiling I walk over and greet them, "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask.

" Well, ya see, you're pretty cute." He said walking closer and grabbing my hands making me smile. "And to be honest, we just want in your pants." He smirks as I back up, but into one of his friends. I try to make a run for it but that didn't get very far. The next thing I know is Charlie's friend has me in restraint as Charlie puts his hand in the hem of my pants and starts to kiss me as I bite his lip causing him to punch me in the face giving me a black eye. I start crying because of the pain while he just continues his assault on me.

I look up to find some of his friends are recording, they're enjoying this. They enjoy humiliating me..

He pulls down my shorts and pulls my panties to the side as he touches me, rubbing me, fingering me roughly. He continues and sticks his penis inside of me causing me to scream out in pain making his buddy cover my mouth, and his friends hold my legs apart as he pumps himself in and out while he fondles my breast and when I try to fight back I either get punched in the stomach or slapped in the face and I could feel my face throbbing.

All I could do was cry and cry and when he finished he and his friends leave me there exposed and helpless. I call my brother Tom but he doesn't pick up, I call my brother Jake and cry mumbling "please pick up, please pick up." I can barley move after what just happened, I'm so sore and I just want to go home and shower.

I feel disgusting...I can still feel him in me and his friends hands all over my body.

"Hello?"

"Jake!" I cry out.

"Hailey? What's going on?" He asks

I start crying and I manage to shakily say "please just come pick me up.."

"I'm on my way." He sighs and hangs up.

I want to die.