Chapter 16.

I wake up at about 7:30 pm in a cold sweat and I hear people talking. I got out of bed and walked to my door and opened it.

I walk out and into the kitchen to get some lemonade when I hear someone walk in and clear their throat.

"Look Jake I told-"I stop as I turn around.

"I'm not Jake." Mr. Styles corrects.

"What happened?" He asks gently.

"Nothing," I mumble and he walks closer gently grabbing my chin with his hand observing my face.

"Who hurt you.." he says coldly.

"Nobody I-"

"Don't give me that bullshit." He coldly remarks.

"Tell me, or I swear to god I will have my wife call down every male student and I will interrogate them myself until I find out!" He gets louder.

"How'd you know it was a guy?.." I say quietly.

"The fist prints Darling. They can't be women's they're far too big." He says softly, walking up to me pushing a strayed strand of hair behinds my ear.

"But you can't tell anyone! I don't want to make this bigger than it is." I beg him.

"Hailey, it's already Big. You've been hurt, physically and mentally. I can't even begin to imagine what happened so I really, really need you to tell me." He gently replies

I sigh and take a deep breath before nodding. I explain everything to him and I burst into tears as it replays in my head, picking at my finger nails and fidgeting with my skin. I can't bear to look at his face right now, I don't even know this man very well and I'm telling him of all people what happened to me and trusting him not to say anything..there I go again, throwing my trust out and about like I've got tons to give.

"I'm so stupid...I shouldn't have trusted him, I didn't even know him but I thought he wanted to be my friend. I guess that's what I get for thinking that huh? The captain of the football team wanting to be MY friend?" I scoff while letting another year fall

He looks like he's about to lose it but stops, sighs and nods before bringing me in for a hug and wipes my tears away.

"Thank you, Mr. Styles." I quietly say.

"Call me Harry, Hailey." He smiled

As I walk to the living room with my lemonade. everyone makes sure I'm okay and all but I think I'm just going to miss school tomorrow...