Prepare || Marcus

When I got home at eight in the evening, I am knackered. I'd been partying, bowling, swimming, ice skating, eating, everything! I didn't go much detail in my Vlog because it was nice to celebrate Jim's wedding as men and have a good time without stressing about getting the camera, or having enough footage for the vlog. I explained to the vlog and I hoped they understand but I didn't worry too much because they always understand. Everything. More than me sometimes. It's pretty incredible.

"Marcus?" Niomi asks, walking into the room with pjs on. I grin and hug her. Her small arms wrap around my waist and she buries her face into my neck. My arms fold around her and we hug tightly for a few minutes. We are always like this because we just miss each other so much.

"How was your day?" I ask as we go and sit by the couch. I stroke her head as she speaks.

"It was fun!" She says, a little lift in her tone. "Her friend Caitlan is soooo nice. We brought dresses that were pretty amazing, they made me feel like a was getting married." She grins at me. I pull a worried face, then laugh. "Then we had lunch and decided to get the cake, flowers and chairs and tables for the wedding. We wanted to help lift the stress of Tanya's shoulders." Niomi looks up at me. "How was your day honey?"

"Good." I move my arm to my side and take a breathe. "Alfie decided the bachelor party which was centre which had different things to do. Like, for example, we did ice skating, swimming bowling, fast food, roller skating... Like that!"

"Wow. How much did that cost?"

"Alfie said that it made Zoe angry at him for a bit! So I'm guessing quite a lot. But yeah, good day." I grin at her and kiss her in the head. She nuzzles down into the couch, whilst I do the same. We are silent for a few minutes, then Niomi perks up from next to me.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! The wedding is tomorrow. They changed it because everything was ready so why wait another week!" Niomi says.

I perk up too. "Oh that's so great! So, maybe we should... prepare? I mean, what time are they expecting us tomorrow?"

Niomi nods. "Quite early. Nine. So we'd have to leave at eight. Also, we don't have much time to prepare so your right. We should now."

"What do we have do, in order to.... prepare?"

"I'm going to make cookies for them." Niomi looks at me. "Pack your self for a night. We are staying at a hotel after reception and leaving the next morning. So you need to pack. I'll pack later."

"Alright" I say, getting up and going into my room. I pack some tops, jeans, and boxers. I also get my tooth brush, and brush for my hair (call me a girl). I then get my converse and other shoes I may need urgently. Then lastly, I pack my suit and black shoes to go with it. When I'm ready, I go to the kitchen. Niomi is tidying up and a batch of big cookies lay the table. I snatch one and eat it. When she notices, she just laughs.

"Eat them. Go on. They aren't good enough for a wedding. I'm just going to stop off at Tesco's, and buy a wedding cake. Kind of wedding cake. Type of thing..." She says sadly and continues mopping.

I look at her confused. She moans. "Ugh, Marcus! I don't know, okay? I honestly don't know. I'm stressed that I have to pack and I promised Tanya I'd make amazing cookies for her and she got really excited and now, I've got horrible cookies to give to her."

I hug her. When I pull away, I point at the abandoned cookies. "Cmon, they aren't that bad!"

Niomi narrows her eyes at me. "There are five cookies Marky" she spits. "Five! Because they all joint together whilst cooking. I can't bring her five cookies! Oh no it's four, you ate one."

"Sorry, I di-"

"Doesn't matter, I wanted to have them pushed out of my mind."

"Look we can fix this." I start reading the recipe she followed.

--------

We made a whole new batch of cookies. Then we packed Niomi's bag. I then went to bad. Hope that summarised my evening for you. I hope the vlog understood that I needed to work for Niomi, and Jim and Tanya.

---------

️MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BOXING DAY FROM TWO DAYS AGO!