Meeting the Guys || Marcus

As soon as Niomi leaves, I snap out of editing and decide that I probably will be late. I change into some better clothes after having a quick shower. I an so proud I have edited my main channel video because when I get home later at night, I can just upload it straight away and its looking pretty dam good. I get myself a dairy milk bar. You know, for travelling. I might get hungry.

I get a text from Alfie when I am just about to leave the house.

Alfie: Hey mate, I'm at the arcade with Jim right now. Come asap

I reply straight away.

Me: Leaving right now mate see you there

Alfie: Alright mate thanks, also it's Jims bachelor party

Me: ok cool

I walk out of the door, shutting it and locking it. Niomi will be proud of me (hint of sarcasm). I walk past our neighbours and head for town. Everyone seems to be buying food which I don't get because, well, why is everyone buying food? Then I remember there's some kind of festival going on.

Your a dumb ass, Marcus.

As I head closer to the pier, I see the lights, stalls and rides. I also see the arcade which I know that's where I meet them. Knowing Alfie, he'd have convinced Jim to play laser shoot out.

That's what I always play with Alfie. Lost in my thoughts, I hear someone ask, "Marcus Butler?"

I spin around to see a girl, about sixteen or fifteen, smiling up at me. I grin as soon as I see tears filling in her eyes. A viewer. Aw.

"Aw, hey! Are you alright?" I ask, stilling grinning as she wipes her eyes hastily. She nods, hesitates and then gets her phone out.

"Can I take a picture?" she asks.

"Oh of course!" I smile and I take the phone from her. She shuffles next to me and I put an arm around her and smile at the camera. I feel her shaking and I press the phone, taking four photos with her. Two are cute, two are crazy. When I give it back, she grins at me and says, "Your my idol, I love your videos so much. You favourited my tweets four times and I'm so grateful. I love you so much, your the best!"

"Aw, that's so sweet! I love you too, thanks for watching my youtube!" I say, and I give her a hug and I wave to her as she leaves. She turns and waves, smiling, and walks away.

I turn around and continue walking, a permanent smile stuck on my face. My viewers mean the world to me, I love them so much. They are the people who never bring me down. I love them so much.

-------------

As I turn to the arcade, I see Alfie and Jim playing a football match. Turns out they already played laser shoot out, I knew it.

"Mate!" Jim and Alfie yell at the same time.

I wave at them and walk faster towards them. They stop playing and walk to me. Alfie pats me on the back. "Hey!" He says.

Jim jogs to me and pats my shoulder. "Hey man."

"Hey!" I say. "I just bumped into a viewer, she was so nice. And really cute. She started crying when she saw me."

"Aw!" Alfie grins. "Last night, I favourited this girls tweets about receiving her poster, she tweeted the same tweets over and over again so I favourited them all. It's so cute how they get so excited when we retweet or favourite."

"Yeah, I favourited a tweet to me and they said they had a heart attack. I was a bit nervous but they said it was a joke!" Jim laughs. Me and Alfie laugh too.

"So, congrats on the wedding man!" I say to Jim. Jim blushes and smiles.

"Thanks, I'm so excited. Today is going to be my bachelor party, Alfie said" he grins at Alfie.

Alfie grins back and winks at me.

Jim continues, "Joe and Caspar couldn't make it."

"Yeah, it's a shame but we will make do" Alfie says. Jim looks nervously at me to Alfie. He are grinning at him but he's looking worried.

"Guys... no strippers, or bars. I promised Tanya I wouldn't go if it was. Plus, why look at other women when your already marrying someone?! But you weren't deciding to go to a strip club, right?" Jim questions us.

"Oh.... Crap...." Alfie says sadly.

Jim stares at him, his eyes widening.

"I'm joking!" Alfie laughs, patting him. I laugh. "Zoe said she would murder me if I went anywhere near another women!"

"Niomi didn't seem worried" I laugh, "she's the best that means!"

"Maybe that means she feels bad because there is someone else..." Alfie continues, grinning at me in a jokey way.

"Idiot!" I punch him softly in the shoulder.

"Okay, anyway... Let's go to... wherever you planned to go." Jim looks at us excitedly.

"Well I only found out this was a bachelor party today, so Alfie must have decided and he planned it so thank him or kill him for whatever he planned" I laugh. Alfie narrows his eyes at me but laughs.

"Oh, I have it all planned" he says. "Follow me."

He starts heading towards a big centre that I've never been in before. It's new to the Brighton Pier but I always see lots of people go inside, looking excited but I never go in. Until this day, I never knew why I didn't. Probably, knowing me, I couldn't be bothered.

"In here" Alfie points to the centre.

Jim looks up. "What is it?" He asks.

"It's a cinema, laser shoot out game (big version), swimming pool, fast food area, ice skating, and more. It does all those things and we are going to do every single one. Call me the best mate in the world" Alfie grins.

"Wow mate, how much did this cost?" I gasp at him.

"Let's not go there..." Alfie says, looking down. I tap him on shoulder.

"Dude, spit it out."

"Let's just leave it with the fact that Zoe was annoyed for at least, a day... But it's fine because you guys are worth it" Alfie says.

"Oh Alf....." Me and Jim are about to hug him when he moves away, pushing his hands out.

"Guys. I love you but please. Just show me your going to enjoy it and that will be the same as a... I'm sure lovely.... man hug" he says calmly.

"Screw you mate. I'm hugging you." Jim runs at him and launches himself into the air, and pushes down Alfie.

"Urrrghhh!" Alfie moans.

"Sorry!" Jim laughs, still hugging him on the floor.

"You guys look so wrong but screw it!" I jump on Jim. Jim flips his arms around me but lays on Alfie.

"You guys are stupid" Jim mumbles into Alfie's hoodie.

"Man! New hoodie!" Alfie complains, moving Jim's head away. "Anyway" Alfie continues. "Guys we don't look.... normal. Please get off me!"

"Okay, let's go inside!" Jim says.

We get off each other and go inside. Alfie blows my mind. I'm expecting a lot on the bachelor party!

------

Merry Christmas to you all! I'm not updating on Christmas or Boxing Day as... you know!

Have an amazing christmas and get lots of presents! Xxxxx