29. strawberries

HI SORRY IT'S BEEN A WHILE.
I KEPT PROCRASTINATING BECAUSE THIS IS A PLOT CHAPTER.

changed the cover again and I like the yellow🤩🤩

I was at target and impulsively bought a ver 1 MOTS 7 album...
then I got a freaking jungkook photo card.
PULLING YOUR BIAS IS A DREAM. I ALMOST CRIED.

YALL THE STAY GOLD MV

 THIS WAS LITERALLY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IVE?? EVER?? SEEN?? AND ITS NOT ALL GREEN SCREEN TOO??? HOW TF

AND ITS NOT ALL GREEN SCREEN TOO??? HOW TF

also fuck you, youtube 🙂🔪
stop taking bts' views.

PSA: the government is bad in this book (if you didn't already realize lol)

-

"Any updates on our escapee?"

Pilwoo scowled to himself, splaying his hands out firmly on the table as the line fell silent waiting for his response.

"No." He grit out, mind numb with frustration and anger both. "Nothing yet."

"Keep looking," the voice hummed. "I heard something about a poison dart surfacing, too? Care to explain, Pilwoo?"

The man cursed under his breath as he contemplated what to say to his superior. His superior, Seob Min, was arguably the most dangerous person in the government. She was the head of the national government's handle on the whole experimental project run below Pilwoo's home grounds.

Of course, an illegal project on minors that would never be revealed to citizens or all the pillars the government stood upon would crumble.

Pilwoo's role was high in the city's direct ordinance, only one other was of equal power as him— Du Yongsun. But that man was within the tunnels himself, regulating the project first hand.

"You seem to be losing control over your security, Mr.Park." The deadly voice steadily mocked. "You and Yongsun are to fix this and get your people to remain out of those pipes. I don't want to be hearing anymore message transfers about things leaving the tunnels. Understood?"

"Yes, of course." He muttered, raking a hand down his face as the woman cut the line before waiting for another word. She had clearly had enough of hesitant behavior.

He cursed as he stood from his office desk and stormed out, heading straight for the communications lab.

"Jackson," he barked into his transmitter. "Meet me by COMMS."