28. grapes

IM SORRY FOR THE PICTURE BUT I HAD TO💀

happy belated one year anniversary to kook doing a solo live😭😖

that boy said he felt so nervous and awkward about doing one but he doesn't realize that 10M of us would literally watch him do absolutely nothing without complaints.

also 2:53 of boy in luv demo version. why WHY W H Y WAS THAT NOT IN THE FINAL SONG?

it's been six months since black swan. what the freaking heck.

-

"Serves you right," Jin snapped, rubbing out his wrists and stretching his legs after being constrained to the chair for hours. Pilwoo shot him a look and threw aside the cuffs, the sound echoing through the empty hall. "He's been wanting to do that for years."

"Well, I'm glad to see he manned up enough." Pilwoo scoffed, voice mocking Jin's anger. "Unfortunate that your only safety net is my son."

"Unfortunate that he has to call you his father." Jin laughed dryly, eyes shifting to the appearance of a third figure in the hall outside of his holding cell as the loud door swung open. "Jackson?"

"Pilwoo, I can watch." The elder's subordinate bowed his head and Pilwoo nodded, clenching his jaw in Jin's direction.

"I'm going to have a word with your boyfriend, Seokjin," Pilwoo smiled wickedly. "I've wondered what is so familiar about him. I do hope to find out."

Jin was red with anger again as the old man excused himself and the hall's heavy metal door slammed shut to declare his leave.

"That goddamn bitch faced dick can rot in motherfucking hell." He growled and Jackson stared at him wearily, slightly amused by the cussing out of his boss.

He admired Jin for doing what he couldn't.

"You okay?" Jackson stepped up to the bars of his holding cell and Jin raised an eyebrow at him.

"Perfect." Jin spat, sighing the next moment as the anger dimmed. He let his legs collapse onto the lame excuse of a bed in the corner of the cell. "Why are you really here?"

"I'm Jimin's eyes on Pilwoo when he's not around." Jackson crossed his arms over his chest. "He really meant the 'one mistake and his father is fucked' thing."

"I sure hope so." Jin mumbled. "I still can't believe that happened, I'm proud of him."

"I don't really understand what he would have possibly threatened Pilwoo with, but at this point I don't even know what that man is doing anymore, so I'm keeping an open mind." Jackson frowned. He had been present at the scene, rattled when he had heard his boss force his son to pick between people's lives. "Pilwoo sure seems scared to peep even a word."

"Damn right he is," Jin decided not to elaborate, for it was Jimin's place to do so, not his. "His life will be ruined otherwise."

He looked over at Jackson, who hummed in vague acknowledgment. Then, the curiosity was dawning on him for other reasons.

"What's up with this whole Joon familiarity thing?" The younger finally asked, and Jin flinched at the remark.