05. grilled chicken

food titles still goin strong :)

-

"Move one fucking inch and she's dead."

The hand slowly left your mouth, no longer needing a reason to be there and you felt as if the world had frozen. The gun was so close, grazing your hair and it made every inch of you chill to the bone.

You had been yelling to Jungkook about hot sauce just yesterday and now you had a fucking gun against your head.

What the hell was your life?

"No one's moving," Jungkook assured carefully. "Let her go."

The scoff from your captor was incredibly sarcastic and you gulped softly, pleading for Jungkook to calm down with your eyes, seeing his anger continuously rise. "You watch too many movies, kid. Turn around and keep walking in the direction I tell you to. We can let Suga decide what to do with you."

Suga? Who the hell was that?

No one moved and you felt the man growl into your neck. You sucked in a sharp breath, feeling the cold terrified sweat collect on your neck and forehead, as the gun was shoved against your head.

"Just go." You whispered, eyes clenched shut tight. "Do what he says."

It was clear these weren't the government forces. But they were still dangerous. They had weapons and they knew the tunnels inside out it seemed.

Taehyung was turning first, carefully shushing Jennie's cries to prevent the man holding you from doing anything. Jungkook was more hesitant, but eventually he turned and walked, Lisa still fast asleep on his shoulder, and his eyes never left yours, keeping you from panicking too.

You felt the stranger shove you forward and you gasped as you fumbled. "Get moving." He said lowly and all of you treaded forward carefully, taking his directions at forks and turning when he said to. The lighting was almost nonexistent at one point, before they started glowing stronger- you must have been close to their base.

"Y/N," Jungkook said softly, his gaze now set forward as he lead the line, his hold on Lisa tightening, "Are you okay?"

"I'm-"

"No talking." The voice behind you barked, causing you to freeze up again and he shoved you forward. You needed to calm down and not be so scared. But, there was a gun against your head, what could you even do?

You saw Jungkook's fists clench in anger at the order, but he didn't say anything. You saw Jennie looking at you over Taehyung's shoulder and you smiled meekly at her. You mouthed a small 'it's okay' and she nodded numbly.

You started hearing sounds other than your feet pick up in the hallways. There were voices, clangs, things moving. Signs of civil living- as Taehyung has put it.
You shuddered as another chill ran through your body, prickling your skin.

Then, at the last turn, you found yourselves at a gate, blocking your path, a person standing on the other side. The girl on the other side was clad in similar uniform wear as the man holding a gun to your head.

"Heechul?" The girl perked up in surprise, her gaze raking over the company in hand. You stiffened as she crossed her hands with a look of disgust on her face. "The hell is this?"

"Trespassers," Heechul grumbled and you felt his hand reach into your hair and grip it tightly, making you shout in protest as he yanked you forward by your scalp. Jungkook and Taehyung were pissed but left with no ability to move as the captor tapped the gun to your head. "Open it up."