BBB Bloopers!!!

What if Beyblade Burst is really a show for the anime characters as well? What if they are all actors and actresses staring in the show?

The director is trying to cope with a bunch of teenage kids who are in the prime of their youth. The director is done with them, the makeup artists are done with them, the camera crew are done with them, and even the characters with done with each other.

Join in to the insanity of these kids! 3 2 1 let it rip!

The fateful meeting

It was quite a sunny day. The headquarters of BBB Productions was buzzing with excitement. The camera crew rushed through the halls positioning the cameras when the child actors, one by one stepped out of their vehicles stepping into the long meeting hall arranged for them at the end of the corridors. The workers rushed here and there guiding the teenagers to the room. Some of them looked tensed while the experienced ones looked perfectly calm. Everyone stayed quietly, sitting at their assigned tables when the director stepped into the room with the scriptwriter with pleasant smiles decorating their faces.

The Director handed the script over to the boys who were waiting silently. But the peaceful silence didn't last long. Valt grinned widely, "Ohohoho I'm the main character, aren't I?"

Honcho scoffed. "I demand the spotlight"

Director smiled nervously. "Well both of you are important characters"

But his attempt to calm them down didn't work properly as Ken raised his voice. "Excuse me but how am I suppose to talk with my puppets again?"

The director facepalmed. "Effects Ken, you just have to stay silent, we'll add the sounds"

"That's stupid" Lui grumbled flipping through the pages. "Kinda like the idea of me being the best and all. But scarring Shu's eye was unnecessary"

"Yeah" Shu pouted crossing his arms. "I'm self conscious about my scar and Lui wasn't even there when that happened. Wait, even I don't know how did it happen?"

"How the hell am I the grumpy one?" Wakiya asked slamming his hands against the table.

"Because you are grumpy in real life too" Honcho shot back smirking proudly when Daigo's quite voice interrupted them.

"I'm emo, this guy is emo. So fine"

Director smiled. "C'mon guys, be more positive. Everything will work just fine"

Everyone watched him with halfhearted smiles. Inside their minds all of them knew, this shit is not going to work. And everything is about to go down. 

Episode one, Go Shoot!

Scene 1, take 1

Valt and Honcho stood near a bey stadium, in their launching positions. The Director nodded as he said. "And Action!"

The two launched their beys, but the outcome was not what they wanted. Valtryek flew over their heads and crashed on the director's forehead. Valt grinned as one of the sub actors yelled out. "I believe I can fly~"

The director gave out a sigh. "Cut"

Scene 1, take 2

The two beys flew into the stadium and landed perfectly this time. Everyone was on the edge of their seats when Valt suddenly stood up. "What was my launch again?"

The little twins sighed, "Valt senpai" both of them yelled in frustration. "You still don't have any"

"This is a big problem! I want a cool launch"

"You will, but not now. Just do it" Honcho yelled.

"Cut" The director said groaning.

Scene 1, take 34

This take was perfect, everything was on the spot. "Show who's boss Valtryek" Valt said  his dialogues. At this point everyone was crossing their fingers. Their director was at the edge of his seat praying for all the heavens.

"How can he be that fast? Finally OW" Honcho yelled, startling half of them. Valt jumped back shrieking when Honcho took out the lollipop from his mouth sticking out his tongue. "Bith my tongue" He slurred, glaring at the director. "I hathe lollies"

The director groaned, his voice faintly edible. "Cut"

Scene 1, take 49

The whole set was quiet, this time it has to be right. They were too exhausted to move on, everyone watched as Valtryek was flying out of the stadium, and they were holding their breaths, "Roctavor scores. The score is now one to nothing"

The twins walked to Valt and perfectly said their dialogues when Honcho went suddenly ecstatic about his win that he forgot he had a fan on his one arm. "Heck yeah, I won" He said accidentally throwing away the fan. The next sound that caught their ears was a crash and a cameraman yelling. "Not the frigging camera"

The director looked at them as if his soul had left his body. He was done for.

------------------------------------------------

Scene 2, take 1

Shu arrived at the scene dressed in his clothes and wearing his helmet. The scene was rather simple. "Yo Shu!" Valt ran to him with a big grin grin, to which the latter responded.

"Hi, had an eventful day shooting?"

Valt groaned. "Don't even remind me. It's exhausting."

Shu smirked. "I slept late today and watched that documentary you really wanted to watch"

"Not fair" Valt yelled, "I wanna watch it"

"Boys" The director said cutting over their conversation. "Let's make this quick, we need to shoot with the sunset in the background. And Shu, no sneaky stuff"

Shu grinned, "You know it"

"Like how troublesome you can be" Valt said grinning. "This character doesn't really suit you"

Shu sighed. "I know"

"And action" The director said, the boys walked along going along with the dialogues they were given when Shu's crazy brain suddenly popped out an idea. "Hey Shu! I want to go to the nationals too" Valt was saying when Shu suddenly turned around. A dreading feeling settled over the Director's stomach when Shu blurted out.

"Valt what you think about gravity?"

Valt blinked, "Was it in the script or something?"

Shu's eyes were trained on the slope. "No you don't" The director said from his seat when Shu got on his bicycle.

"If I raced on this slope, would I die?"

"One way to find out" Valt said grinning, totally excited by the dreading idea. The director's face paled as he remembered that one of them said the breaks were not working properly. He didn't look into it much because there was not much riding in the scene but if Shu raced down that slope.

"Shu don't-"

"Yes Shu, do it" Shu said to himself grinning. "Here i go"

The director watched as the boy raced down the slope. It took him a while to realize that the breaks were not working. "Shit" Shu cursed looking back at them, instead of fear, it was excitement dancing in his eyes. "Tell mom I love her" He screamed just when he crashed into a tree and fell down.

The makeup artists and Valt ran to his still figure. Shu slowly opened his eyes. "Is this heaven?"

"It's still hell" One of the cameramen said.

Shu sat down on the grass, thankfully there was nothing wrong with him. He gave a devilish smirk looking at Valt. Oh no, the director thought as Shu squealed. "That was awesome, Valt wanna go again?"

"Heck yeah" Valt cheered, the two boys started to climb the slope again and positioned the bicycle. The director's soul left his body for the second time.

"Tell my mother I love her" He muttered fainting at the spot.