Never Have I Ever

A/N

They're all aged up in this one. I've always wanted to write a one-shot where the others discover a whole new side of Shu. So I decided to try it out, this is me testing the waters. I might write a full fleshed story after this, I might delete this one shot later, but for now, since I'm still high and its 2 a.m. I'm publishing this. It's cringey af tho lmao

They were in Wakiya's private quarters, sitting in a perfect circle. Each had a bottle of different soft drinks in front of them. Lain grunted beside Shu. "This is so stupid."

Shu just smiled, shaking his head lightly. They were all in casual clothes, the legends super tag league had ended and upon Valt's idea, they all gathered to bond with each other, as he put it. No one could say no as Wakiya suggested playing a game and the prize was quite persuasive. It was the newest launcher issued by WBBA and only Wakiya had access to the newest model. They all knew it would take a couple of months for the newer model to come out, but this one was the prototype and they were keen to get their hands on it.

"You can always quit," Aiger challenged, "I mean we're not forcing you."

"Fuck off," Lain grumbled earning a glare from Shu. He scoffed as Wakiya clapped his hands.

"Well, well, let's start now shall we!?"

Hyuga cheered loudly, and the rest wondered whether the young blader had an idea about the game at all. "Alright! Let's do this."

"Do you even know what we're playing?"

"Something exciting," Hyuga declared.

Honcho and Valt snickered while laughing out loud. Shu flinched at the sudden interruption as Wakiya sighed heavily. "Alright, listen. It's never have I ever we're playing. The one who is the last to finish their soft drink wins. It's pretty simple."

"How dirty we can go?" Silas questioned, earning surprised glances from several of them.

"I say we go feral," Aiger declared. "I mean, since we're supposed to be bonding. Let's bond for the hell of it."

"Let's not go that far," Valt suggested with a chuckle. But for some reason, Shu knew this was going to go to the depths of hell soon. He stared at his strawberry soda with regret. He joined because otherwise, Lain wouldn't attend, and the albino knew the younger was eyeing the launcher so he decided to give it a shot. And here they were.

"Ok, I'll start!" Wakiya announced as everyone quieted down, waiting. "Never have I ever received a lap dance."

"Dude, it's just the first and this is where we're going?" Honcho asked, wide-eyed.

"What?" Wakiya defended himself watching around the circle. Everyone was staring at each other, when Silas cursed under his breath and grabbed the bottle.

"Excuse me?"

"What?" He snided at Ranjiro. "I'm nineteen, of course, I've received a lap dance at least once from the girls I've dated."

Meanwhile, Hyuga and Dante were having quite a hard time keeping up with the words. "What's a lap dance?"

"Someone dances on your lap," Lui deadpanned, "You'll know when you grow up."

It was weird seeing them interact. Shu never knew Lui had a soft side towards children, oh well, maybe he should've guessed it, considering how he has two little sisters.

"Okay, my turn," Silas said.

"No wait," Valt stopped him, "We need the story. That's the whole point of the game."

"No," Shu interrupted, "We're not telling the story in a room full of kids."

"Oh c'mon, Shuu! Don't you wanna know?"