Colour My World

After being Red Eye, Shu wasn't sure whether he regretted it or not. He did miss the time he spent with his friends. He did miss everything they used to do. He missed the way how Valt will get excited over the simplest things. He missed the way Keru and Besu always make them feel more confident. He even missed how Rantaro and Wakiya would fight with each other. Regarding all this, he did regret being red eye.

Shu sighed as he walked to his hotel room. He took off his snake pit uniform. Seriously that thing was a headache to him. He changed to his comfortable black jeans, sleeveless white shirt and the red and black checked jacket. He stepped outside. If it some other day, he would be still training to the bladers cup. But today, that damn Theodore Glass told them that they need a break once in a while.

Shu had to agree, even though many people said that Mr. Glass is scary and rude he was kind. He acted like the Dad Shu never had in his life. He helped him to get over his shitty parents. He was protective but times like this when Shu just wanted to train Theodore nagged him about being anti-social. As Shu can quote. "You can't stay here just training. Go and make yourself some friends"

That's how he ended up outside of his hotel room in the public park staring at half of the bladers fussing with each other. Valt and the whole Beyclub was there. They seemed to have doing some games with each other. Shu spun around thinking he better head back to the hotel room and have a nap. Yep, that sounded like a good plan. But unfortunately, Valt noticed him. "Shuuu" He yelled making everyone cover his ears.

Shu turned to the boy and threw a glare pulling off his Red Eye act. "What do you want?"

"Dude calm down, he's just talking to you" Honcho said giving him a crossed look. Shu thought he strangely looked like Theodore glass when he does that. But he kept the thought for himself.

"Do I look like I care?" Shu shot back.

"So salty, aren't you?" A voice came behind him Shu turned to Wakiya who was standing. His arms crossed over his chest. Shu's heart skipped a beat at the sight. Damn he looked handsome. He was wearing a Short sleeved purple shirt and dark blue jeans. His hair glistened in the sunlight. Wakiya snapped his fingers in front of his face. Shu blinked stupidly. "You still here?" Wakiya asked in a grumpy tone.

"Shu" Valt said taking his attention again. "We're playing truth or dare wanna join in?"

Shu was about to answer with a big fat no, but Norman came out from nowhere throwing a hand over his shoulder. "He would love to. Mr. Glass said he really need some friends at his age."

If looks could kill Norman would be dead now. The glare Shu was giving him was truly scary. But he had no other choice than to join them. The gang included the Beyclub and the BC Sol crew and Lui was also there glaring at him from across the circle. After dragging Shu to the game, Norman just disappeared to the thin air.

Shu sat down between Free and Wakiya. Shu didn't know whether he should run away or scoot away from Wakiya. The game started.

"Truth or dare?" Honcho asked from Sasha.

Sasha picked truth. Honcho stared at her thoughtfully then asked. "Who do you think the most beautiful among this group?"

Sisco snorted. "Idiot most of us are boys. Sasha is the only girl shouldn't you ask most handsome?"

Honcho crossed his arms. "That's why I asked that. Beside boys can be beautiful too"

Sasha gave them a thoughtful look. "I think Red Eye is the most beautiful"

Shu squeaked. "W-What?"

Sasha smirked. "Ooh never knew you'd be the shy guy type"

Shu scowled at her. "I'm not. Shut up"