Most Precious Present - Christmas Collection (2)

Written by: _AquaBlast

Winter was here. Everyone was preparing for Christmas with their family. In the streets of Spain, it was cold as everyone was buying warm clothes and decorations for Christmas.

"Christmas is coming soon," the blunette muttered, looking at the sky, leaning against the wall. "This year passed in a blink. I didn't even get time to meet my friends and family," he said, sighing. After that moment, he heard the ringing of his phone. He saw it was the call from his best friend, Shu, who was in America at the time. He picked up the call.

"Hey Valt! How are you?" Shu said. 

"Fine! How about you? "It's much colder in America than Spain, I guess," he said. 

"Yeah. It's pretty cold here. I thought we hadn't talked for a long time, so I called," Shu said. 

"Glad that you called. I was dying with boredom," Valt said in a dramatic voice as Shu chuckled.

"So, any plans for Christmas?" Shu asked as Valt thought about his question.

 "Well, nope. I didn't get time," Valt said, laughing nervously. "I hope we all bladers can meet and give a party, but everyone is busy," Valt said, sighing in the process. 

"Sad to know. Same here. By the way, what's about your family?" Shu asked. 

"They are all right?" Valt was surprised that why did Shu suddenly asked about his family.

"No. I mean, how about celebrating Christmas with them? They all miss you," Shu said.

Whatever Shu said was right. Valt thought deeply about it. Maybe he thinks about a meeting with his friends, but he never thought about celebrating Christmas with his family. That was the time he started feeling regret about it. Suddenly, his thoughts got interrupted by Shu as he got back on the talk.

"What were you thinking?" Shu asked suspiciously.

 "No, it's nothing. I thought that it would be nice to celebrate Christmas with them," Valt said excitedly. "Wait- I have to ask Kris first. By the way, Thanks for the idea, Shu. Merry Christmas!" Valt said. 

"Same to you. Bye." Shu said as he hung up the call. "He will never change,"

Valt ran and got to the gate of BC Sol. After talking to Shu, he can't control himself to go to Japan and celebrate Christmas with his family.

On the way, Silas and Cuza were talking when Valt passed through between them.

"Hey! Why are you in such a hurry? You're not going to world war III!" Silas shouted while Cuza chuckled.

 "Why not, Silas? He is a great warrior," Cuza said in a teasing tone. 

"I don't mean that! You should shut your mouth!" Silas yells at him as Cuza shrugs innocently.

Valt ran through the corridor to Kris's office, but when he reached there, he got frustrated by the absence of a Maroon haired female. He was about to search for her somewhere else when he saw the blonde sleeping on the sofa in her office.

"Oh, free?" the blonde opened his eye to see who called him, finding the blunette in front of him. 

"Valt? What happened?" Free asked. 

"You know where's Kris?" he asked.

 "On her desk?" he said, a bit confused by the question of the blue-haired male because Kristina's desk was in front of him, and he couldn't see.

"She is not here, that's why I asked!" Free took a look behind him when he found Kristina missing. He turned back to Valt. "I guess I slept for a long time," he said, rubbing his eyes.