Night Out with the Legends

A/N

Here's another oneshot (A Part 2 of sorts) since many of you requested it. Further, I am adding all my headcannons into this and making it a jumbled mess which is...fun! And also I like writing their interactions, like it's cute and satisfying. LMAO BYE

"Are you sure this is where we're supposed to go?" Fubuki asked, looking at Aiger and Ranjiro who seemed confident in their sense of direction. The neon lights of the sign glowed in the darkness as the trio waited outside, listening to the music filtering through the open windows.

"Aw man," Aiger complained, walking in. "This doesn't look like one of those in the movies."

It was more of a restaurant than a club with each table separated as stalls where the customers are allowed to dine in their privacy without prying eyes. Valt was the one who followed through with the idea of clubbing, and it seemed as though he had not been able to find one that allowed minors so he settled for a restaurant instead. Fubuki shoved his hand inside the pockets of his coat, looking around to spot any familiar faces when the waitress walked towards them.

"Valt Aoi?" Aiger said with an awkward smile. She smiled at them, leading them towards one of the stalls, angled towards the street right beside the long French windows, allowing them a generous view of the vibrant night of New York.

"Hi!" Valt waved, they were already sipping on their beer cans. Free was leaning back against the chair, staring at the menu in his hands, Lui was leaning against him, looking over his shoulder. Valt and Honcho were seated with Dante and Delta. The latter awkwardly smiled at them as they took their seat around the large round table. Surprisingly, Lain was already there, half-heartedly listening to the haphazard conversation between the Asahi brothers. Fubuki raised his brow at him and the young man scowled. They still have to build their relationship for the better. But at least they can now look at each other without being disgusted, which was a kind of improvement.

Silas arrived right after them, and they broke into a chatter. Fubuki checked his watch, Shu should be here by now, did he get caught up with something?

"Where is Shu?" Valt asked, "I thought you guys would come with him."

Fubuki shrugged, "He told me to go with them. He has some paperwork to get done. But he should be here by now."

Wakiya groaned, "Seriously though, Shu should learn how to lay off sometimes. He's always working like a dog."

Honcho snorted, "Well, he's the owner of the Raging Bulls, that must come with its cons."

"Nah," Valt waved him off, "Shu was like that even way back then. I remember he used to pull all-nighters for no damn reason at all. He was smart enough to top the class without them."

"Whoa," Hikaru flipped through the menu at hand, "These things are so expensive."

"Order whatever you like," Honcho grinned, "It's on Wakiya."

All of them looked at the blonde, expectant. Wakiya groaned, sidling down his chair. "Go ahead. And you all better eat everything you order."

"You bet we would!" Aiger grinned.

"Beer, please." Free sighed, "I need alcohol in my system."

"Do we-" Aiger started and Wakiya sent a warning glare.

"No alcohol for minors. You guys will have to do with juice."

"That's fair," Silas said, "Even if we allow them to sip if Shu finds out, he'd skin us alive."

They waited for another ten minutes before the same waitress led Shu towards their table. Free whistled, "Damn Shu, what's up with the getup?"

Shu didn't bother looking down at himself or answering all the questioning glances. He was wearing a high-neck, sleeveless crop top and matching black shorts over black tights. A black trench coat draped over his shoulders. "Valt threatened me," He said, sitting on the empty seat between Delta and Free.