Beautiful, Beloved

I've sinned!

Start the guessing game, to see who is this mysterious writer, and tell me whether you guessed it right at the comments. No cheating guys! Genuinely tell me whether you all expected this person to be the one. 

The sun started to sink to the horizons colouring the sky with a beautiful orange and crimson. Beigoma was quiet at this time of the day. Most of the families resting and having some family times inside their houses while some walked along the beach in silence enjoying the calm and relaxing wind that blew across the sand with seagulls chirping their same melancholic song. The bell rang in the Kurenai residence as a white haired boy poked his head out to see no one. Shu frowned as his gaze switched to his doorstep where a light pink envelope lied on the carpet. Shu frowned, looking at the both sides of the corridor to see no one, not a single soul outside. He picked it up and closed the door behind him, his eyes never leaving the cover. He walked to his study table and sat down, the evening light filtering through the window as he carefully opened it. Was it a joke? He thought at first then his mind ran to his fan girls who took their every opportunity to write something for him. Dismissing all this thoughts he took out the crisp white paper out of the envelop, the faint smell of strawberries touching his nose. Strawberries? Shu thought with an amused huff. His favourite smell and his favourite flavour. Whoever this person is, he sure knows about him. He opened the paper and looked at the letters covering half of the page, perfect cursive and neatly written. He fell silent as his eyes ran along the lines catching the albino with a whirlwind of emotions.

Beautiful, beloved:

There was a time, I envied the moon
So alluring to my eyes, shining in perfect tune

There was time, I envied the sun

So glamorous to my eyes, roaring with his utmost runes

Then there was you, shining like a star

Dancing to the tune of the moon

Standing bravely facing the glory of them all

Yes you, a shining star, whom I loved with all my heart

- A starstruck admirer -

Shu reread the paper several times, is this a prank? He thought silently turning the paper to find any sign of this starstruck admirer but there was nothing and he was sure that no one as outside when he took the letter. He sighed several times going through the poem again. He walked to his closet and placed the letter on the top drawer carefully, Usually, he wouldn't keep these kind of letters when he thinks that this was from a fan but this letter made him feel something he never felt, a warmth, an unknown feeling of someone calling him home. Shu shook the thoughts away putting aside all the imaginary things he had in mind all together. He took out his books and started to work, unlike the others days his mind kept running from thoughts, just to find out his secret admirer. "I'm just being stupid" Shu told to himself walking to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. "It's probably something from a fan" He muttered again uncapping the water bottle. At first, his thoughts ran to Zac knowing that blonde would do stuff like this but his handwriting was different, he saw it when they went to visit a cafe and Zac was attacked by a mob of his fans. He took several gulps of water trying to ease his storming mind. Telling himself, it's just a fan.

The next few days was calm and quiet again, Shu almost forgot the incident and about the envelop still lying on his wooden drawer. He walked to the school, just like any other day. The cool morning wind messing up his milky white locks as he tugged one of the strands behind his ear which was bothering his view. There was no use waiting for Valt, he thought sighing mentally passing the Aoi bakery. Students appeared from each side of the road heading for the school, when Shu reached the school grounds it was buzzing with laughter and the chattering. Just another normal morning Shu thought absent mindedly walking to his locker. He opened it and took out the books he needed for the first class when a flash of pink caught his eyes. He looked at his feet to see a familiar envelop, the same light pink lying in front of him. He picked it up immediately looking around for an owner but there was none. There were only few students in the corridor and none of them seem to have noticed the little incident and none of them payed attention to him. Shu tucked the envelop inside his bag and walked toward the rooftop. At this time of the morning, there was no one in the rooftop. Daigo usually go to his class and get ready while Honcho hangs out with his friends. Wakiya usually stays in the garden with Hoji. He could have his silence, Shu thought opening the door to the silent rooftop. He sat down on the bench and waited several minutes before opening the bag. He took the envelop out and opened it to see the familiar crisp white paper with the touch of strawberry scent. A smile graced his lips as he opened it, written in the same familiar cursive was another poem.