Thunder

The bladers had come to the BC Sol to a blading camp. Most of them were chilling outside and some of them were training. It was a  sunny day and Valt Aoi, who is also the world champion was talking non stop with his friend Xander who was smiling at Valt telling something back. Everything seemed to be pretty normal until Christina came out from the building.

"Everyone, I think you all should go back. The news said there is going to be a heavy thunderstorm today"

Valt looked up at the sky which was starting to get dark. The black clouds were starting to form pushing away the white ones. He pouts, disappointment taking over his features. "Let's go in then"

Zac the sunshine, who was also watching the scene frowned. "The sun is being swallowed oh! The agony"

Lui smacked the back of blonde's head as he hissed him to shut up and stop putting that drama every single time. Most of them chuckled and some watch the two with an amused smile. Meanwhile Shu Kurenai also the runner up of the world league was watching them from afar. He didn't feel like he want to interfere the conversation. After all the Red Eye incident he had grown so much silent than his normal usual self. It's true even before he never talked much. He had always been a person who kept himself guarded but now he hardly ever speaks with anyone, much less smile. And one of the main reasons he didn't interfere was he hardly ever knew this people. He only knew the bladers in Japan and few from raging bulls. Even though the others spoke to him and battled with him he still didn't feel so comfortable or familiar with them specially when their first impression of him was not great.

After Christina's announcement the albino blader slightly tensed. He hasn't been a fan of thunderstorms. It always reminded him of something else, to be more precise thunder didn't sound like thunder for Shu. It was just a painful reminder of a certain day, a certain painful memory, which was stamped to his mind since he was five. A remembrance of something not - so - pretty.

For tell the truth more specifically, thunder scared the shit out of him. Sometimes he got scared near to tears and sometimes it was enough to bring him tears and he really didn't want others to see him in a state like that.

"Shu! Shu!" Someone yelled at his ear breaking his thoughts.

He blinked several times trying to recollect his thoughts. He looked at the pair of concerned hazel eyes in front of him. "Yeah?" He asked from his usual monotone voice.

"Are you okay?" He asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

Shu nodded lightly as Valt grinned. "Come on let's go inside we're going to have a movie night today" said Valt in his cheerful voice.

Shu smiled at his excitement. A small smile which vanished in seconds and it's one of those rare moments he felt like smiling. Specially, around his best friend. They walked in together. Everyone was already there. The two friends were the last to arrive. There were blankets in front of the large TV. Snacks were being passed as Sasha and Cuza crouched beside a stack of movies fighting whether to watch horror ones or supernatural one or another movie genre.

"Valt, Let's watch a horror movie, right?" Cuza asked from the other side of the room.

"No, we need to watch a romantic movie" Sasha argued.

"Woman, we don't need your sappy love stories" Cuza argued back as the two began to fight. It was amusing seeing they were fighting over nothing. Xander walked to them silently and took a wild guess on a movie and put it up which was Conjuring.

"Yay" Cuza cheered looking at the name displaying on the screen. "It's a horror one"

Xander shrugged. "Just a wild guess" He said walking to the couch and sitting beside Ukyo who was already eating snacks.