To Catch a Dream

Dreams, something that makes us who we are and what we want to be. Everyone has different dreams. Sometimes it is to become a person everyone admires. Sometimes, it's to become a help to everyone. No matter how much big or small a dream can get, a dream is what we chase after to become a better person. Simply, the person we want to be.

Valt looked at the scattered papers on his desk. Many of them were about the upcoming beyblade tournaments. Some were letters from his fans congratulating him about being the world champion defeating Red Eye. He went through several of them and dropped the whole bundle to his closet and closed the door. He just came back to Beigoma, it had been some long days back in Spain answering to all the conferences and fan letters and now all he wanted was some peaceful time. To walk around the familiar paths of Beigoma, to feel that fresh air filling his lungs,to feel the the sweet aroma of beybread welcoming his nostrils. He wanted to feel like he's finally back home. "Mom," He yelled, running down the stairs, two or three steps at a time.

"Valt! Be careful" She scolded, shaking her head. She was proud of her son. He climbed his way up to the top using his own determination and strength.

"Mom, I'm heading out," He said excitedly, walking out of the door just barely hearing his mom's take care. He stretched grinning widely basking in the pleasant sunlight. "This feels soooo amazing"

As he heard, Honcho was catching up with his work to take his exams. He remembered how he always chanted about his dream to become a police officer just like his dad. Wakiya's dream was to follow his father's footsteps just as Honcho. Valt let out an amused giggle reminding himself of those fights they had debating who copied the following father's footstep thing. Daigo, as many of them guessed, wanted to become a doctor. To help the people in need, little kids like his own brother Ryota. Ken always wanted to make people happier, but he was a shy person which is why he chose to do that using puppets. His dream was to become a puppeteer, to have his own shows all around the world to make people smile and laugh. Shu always dreamed of becoming a scientist, to find new things. To make new inventions to make everyone's life easier. For Valt, beyblade was and is his dream. He wanted to reach as far as he could.

Everyone was back in Beigoma, Valt thought, placing his hands on his hips thinking about having a hangout, just like the old times. But, his thoughts were drawn by Zac, who was sitting inside the cafe just a few blocks away from Valt's house. The hazel eyed blader frowned seeing the gloom in his face. Zac the sunshine, was a literal ray of sunshine. The smile never left his face, even in a defeat he also rose up from the ground making even the rivals his friends. Many have said that they have similar personalities. As Ken said once, becoming a sunshine to the people around you is not easy. Valt watched as Zac sighed, pushing away the mess of papers aside, grabbing to the mug placed in the corner of the table. Without a second thought he entered the cafe, with his usual big friendly smile covering his features. "Zac!"

Zac blinked, snapping his attention toward Valt. "Hey twinkle toes". His enthusiasm was clearly missing from his voice.

Valt sat down in front of him not even bothering to ask permission from the blonde. "How are you? Even if we met at the finals, we weren't able to talk much"

Zac hummed, still looking down. His eyes not moving from the steaming mug in his hands. Valt frowned. True, sometimes he was pretty dense about people's feelings but it didn't take a genius to find out that Zac was completely out of it. "Something wrong Zac?"

Zac finally looked up at him. His eyes were dull and watery, the beautiful sapphire had lost its shine. "Yeah" He answered, hesitantly.

Valt pouted leaning against the table. "But you look sad"

Zac curled into himself. It was true, his whole life was breaking apart in front of him. The dream he chased for years was shattering to bits and pieces right in front of his eyes. "It's my agency" He started, his cheerful voice turned into a completely contransed tone. "They are trying to kick me out"