Meet Your Fans - Part 1

Idea by my one and only superstar, Luna4605

She's working hard this is my way of cheering her up! Hope you like it cuz my humour is broken sniff

The variety show room was buzzing with people as they took their part in arranging the velvet sofas around the area. They were soon to host a new episode of Meet Your Fans and this time they had invited the Legend bladers as guests. There had been quite a debate for a while about these particular guests because they were invested in their careers and gathering them together from all around the world needed careful scheduling. And finally, they had achieved their goal and the six boys; Valt, Shu, Free, Lui, Honcho and Silas would be arriving at the set to meet their fans, quite literally.

Finally, everything was ready. The boys were seated on the sofas and Hanami was the special MC for the day. It was going to be a very special episode indeed.

Hanami: Hello boys and girls, it's your favourite announcer Hanami in the town! Today we're here with a new episode of Meet your Fans and the special guests are none other than the legend bladers! *inhuman screech* You guys look very excited.

Free: Mom, I wanna go home.

Lui: Drop dead.

Valt: *snickers* Stop it.

Honcho: Oh, we are actually. They've been fussing about appearing on TV for two months.

Silas: Lies and slander, get out Kiyama.

Honcho: No.

Shu: *looking around wondering what the show is about because they don't have a life beside beyblade, let's admit it okok?*

Hanami: Anyways, let's start with the introductions! From left to right.

Free: Free.

Hanami: ... okay... that's an enthusiastic introduction.

Lui: Lui Shirosagi.

Honcho and Valt in the background: I'm gonna show you your worst nightmare~

Lui: *flips them off*

Hanami: O-Okay, next we have-

Valt: Hello! Valt Aoi here! Nice to meet you all. *grins*

Hanami: *almost crying* Thank you.

Honcho: Rantarou Kiyama in the house, peace.

Silas: Those who know, know.

Free: Okay Broccoli.

Silas: Fuck you too deer boy.

Shu: Can we curse on TV? Is that okay?

Honcho: Don't worry Shu, they'll censor it.

Shu: It's a live show?

Free, Lui, Silas, Honcho, Valt: ... Fuck.

Hanami: *clears throat* That's okay, many of the celebrities curse out of pure surprise as the show goes on. Moving on, the last but not the least, please introduce yourself.

Shu: Ah yes, Shu Kurenai. Pleasure to meet you all.

Valt: So precious.

Honcho: Damn yes.

Shu: *huffs*

Hanami: Okay fellas! Now let's go on with the show! *background music plays* When you attain fame it's inevitable you gather an insane amount of people around you and we call them fans.

Valt: *literal fan noises in the background*

Free: *trying not to lose it*

Hanami: With fans comes the fandoms, groups of individuals grouping together to support their idols, write fanfics, make fanarts and boost their fame.