I grabbed my gun from inside the hallway closet and crept to the door, I looked out the peep hole to see my cousin Chuckie standing there.

"Oh." I said letting out a little sigh of relief. I opened the door and Chuckie walked in with a worried look on his face.

"Chuck? Wassup my nigga?" I asked concerned with his body language as he rubbed his waves.

"Bro E, we got a problem."

"What's up?"

"The nigga who stole Jalissa car. I just saw him!"

"Where at?" I interrupted him.

"At Mc Donald's! Them niggas from Inglewood rolled up on her again! And I knocked that nigga out."

I clenched my jaw and balled up my fist. "FUCK!" I yelled out in frustration and stormed to my room and grabbed my jacket off the bed.

"Let's go C." I yelled as I walked out the front door, putting my jacket on. He followed close behind.

"Have you talked to her?" He asked me.

I shook my head. I did need to check on her, but not before I blew off some off this steam.

"What Mc Donald's my nigga?" I asked.

"The one over there by Fox."

I sped over to the Mc Donald's. When we pulled up they was gone and a couple of the little homies was standing outside.

"Where did they go?" I asked.

They already knew who I was talking about. "Back to the hood. You just missed them. One of theirs got knocked out."

I nodded and sped off.

"That's the car!" Chuckie yelled pointing to the same car from the shooting. I pulled over and shook my head. Too easy. I pulled up behind them and camped out, I rolled my tinted windows up, so they wouldn't see inside.

20 minutes later..

3 niggas walked outside, one of them was holding an ice pack to his jaw.

"That's him with the ice pack." Chuckie pointed out. I nodded. He had a Boosie cut and was dark skin. He had a crisp white tee, which probably meant he got blood on the previous one.

Me and Chuckie grabbed our guns and hopped out.

"Aye bitch." Chuckie said. They all looked at us.

"What's bracken blood?" One of them said. And the one with the ice pack eyed Chuckie.

"Aye my nigga, let me holla at you for a second." I said waving over to this nigga holding the ice pack.

"Elijah?" The dude with the ice pack said frowning up his face.

I jerked my neck back and frowned. Chuckie looked at me confused as fuck.

"E, you know dis nigga?"

I shook my head, "Naw."

"It's me Dontae, we went to school together. My dad Big Meech." He said taking his ice pack off his face.

My eyes got big as it started to come back to me. He was a childhood friend. I hadn't heard from him since like 6th grade. It's been years. We played on the same pop warner team and everything. That was my little homie. His dad was like an uncle to me.

I stepped back and covered my mouth. "Whaaaat."

Dontae looked at me and then to Chuckie. "This nigga hit me with a sucka punch." He said looking Chuck up and down.