Chapter 6

Erik was supposed to be coming over. I was kind of nervous..like I don't know how to act! I don't know what the hell me & Erik are! Are we committed? Just messing around with eachother? Just friends? Did the other night mean anything? I'm soooo confused man! I wanna be mad at him for being with some bitches at Denny's but is it my place to be? I really wana cuss him the fuck out ...but do me and him even have that understanding? Even if we are going to be together how is this gonna even work out if I'm all the way in California and he's all the way out here?!?!..

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard knocking. i opened it to see Johnny at the door. Where the fuck is Erik?!
"Oh hey Joh-"
"Shhh! I'm surprising Alex" he whispered loudly!
"My bad..!" I whispered back.
Then I turned to see Erik standing over me. I looked up and smiled.
He grabbed me and hugged me.
"Jalisaaaaaaaa" he said. I wrapped my arms around him and looked up and he kissed my lips. I smiled really hard, but i shook that smile when i thought about Dennys.

"We need to talk Erik!" i said in kind of a serious tone.

"alright fasho" he said back

He walked over and sat on the couch. I followed him. "Talk to me.."

"So at Dennys...ummm wassup with that?"

"Who Tasha and Andrea?" He smacked his lips. "A few friends... nothing too major. Nun you should worry about." Before i could respond he cut me off "It couln't of been nothing too important if i was trying to be over there with you!" he said and tapped the bottom of my chin.

I didn't know how to feel.. I believed him but i didn't. I was just confused. I was looking down playing with my hair. It was quiet for a while..I was just thinking about what to say next. I looked up at him with confusion in my eyes.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Im confused!...Like whatre we doing? What is this? What are we?" I asked making a motion with my fingers pointing back and forth between us.

"I mean i would love for you to be my girl but you moving out of state and shit..like i dont know? Would a "long distance" type of relationship really work out for us?"

I shrugged. " I just dont want to lose you again Erik!" i said.
He grabbed me and hugged me "you won't" was all he said.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too"
He kissed me so hard and passionate I almost melted. We into a full makeout session..he got on top of me and started rubbing my thighs. Then he started to kiss on my neck with his warm soft lips. My goosebumps started to come out. He was sucking on my neck and grabbing on my booty. Shit was getting intense and he was hitting on the soft spots.
He took off his shirt and oh my lord. That body! His little six pack was poking out and his tattoo on his upper chest was popping out.
I bit down on my lip and looked up at him. He smirked at me and said "your turn."
He walked over to me and slipped my shirt off exposing me in my black bra. He got on top of me and kissed me hard. He started to take off my pants and I stopped him "what're you doing?" I asked.
"You not ready?" He asked me
I thought about it..am I ready? To lose my virginity? I don't know man. Is this actually happening? I mean I I was to lose my virginity to someone it would be him. He's special to me, and I love him so much. Fuck it.
I nodded. "Yeah I am."
He smiled. "You sure?"
"I'm sure" I said smirking
"Don't worry, daddy gone take GOOD care of you" he said winking and biting down on his lip.
It hurt so bad, but I was taking the pain. I kept shutting my eyes super tight "you okay?" He asked
"Yeah..I am" I replied
"Sho, let me know if you want me to stop babe"
I smiled. He was being do caring and gentle. I loved this. And the sex was starting to feel better. Before i knew it I was on cloud 9 moaning and all. After we were done we layed there. He looked at me and I smiled. "I love you so much Erik."
He chuckled "love you to girl" he said and kissed my forehead.