Chapter 20

JALISSA

"Babe!!!!" Alex yelled at the top of her lungs as Marcus got out the car.

I laughed to myself. I wonder if this is how me and Eli looked together. I watched them hug and kiss and smiled. I always knew they'd end up together eventually.

He was out here for winter break and me and Alex were both excited to have him. Alex wouldn't be going home for Christmas because her and her parents were getting a divorce, and she wanted a break from it all. Which was also why she was living with us.

"Marcussss." I sung as I pulled him into a hug.

"What's good witchu girl?" He said hugging me back.

We stood outside and talked for a couple minutes until Eli pulled up. I walked out the gate and ran and hugged him when he got out the car. I wrapped my arms around him and rested the bottom of my chin on his chest.

"Hi baby." He said smiling and looking down at me, and kissed me on the lips.

"Missed me?" He asked laughing since I didn't let go of his embrace.

"Yes I did."

"I missed you more."

"Can I have another kissy?" I asked in my baby voice and puckering my lips.
He smirked and bent down and kissed me as he slipped his tongue in my mouth and held my chin in position. He ended the kiss by biting my lip.

"Eli!" I tried to say as my bottom lip was in between his teeth.

He laughed and let go. I stood there pouting and holding my lip.

"Awwww it's okay baby." He jokingly cooed.

I socked him in his muscular chest playfully, which was a bit of a backfire. "Ima fuck you up." I said grabbing his hand. I led him to Alex and Marcus.

"Marcus, this is Eli. Eli, this is Marcus."

"What's good witchu bro." Marcus said slapping Eli's hand.

"What's up man." Eli replied.

Me and Alex exchanged smiles. And we started towards the door.

"My baby here?" Marcus asked referring to my mom.

I laughed. "Nah she's at work."

"Damn! What time she get off?"
I turned around and Alex shot him a look. He started laughing and wrapped his arms around her. She rolled her eyes and pushed him. We all laughed.
We walked into the living room and plopped down on the couches.

"Damn this is nice." Marcus said looking around and admiring the house. I smiled.

"Thanks homie."

I kicked my legs up on top of Eli's and he rested his hand on my thigh. It's crazy how much I craved for his touch. Even if he was sitting right beside me, I wanted him so much closer. I wanted to feel his skin on mine. I wanted to know my presence was being very much acknowledged.

I looked at him and took a few seconds to admire him, just as I always did when I seen him. I noticed he had just came from the barber shop since his hairline was so clean. He was growing his hair out because he wanted to get a Swaggy P. He had on a black Nike hoodie, I swear he had every piece of Nike clothing made. He also had on some grey sweats and his Concord 11s. Even when he wasn't dressed up, he was still the cutest boy I'd ever seen.
As I came back from my day dream of him I noticed I was playing in his hair. I started smiling as I zoned back in and grabbed my phone.

He looked at me, "What you over there smiling for?" He asked.

Which made me smile harder and start blushing. I just shook my head.