Chapter 19

JALISSA

-------------

I walked into my second period and I immediately spotted Kamari. Hardly anybody was in class, besides her there was only two other boys.

"Jalissa!" She said standing up and waving for me to walk over.

"Hey girl!" I said as I hugged her.

"How are you?" She asked me, looking me up and down. "You look cute."

I giggled a little bit. "Thank you! And I'm good, I'm doing a lot better." The last time I seen her I was in the hospital and in a lot of pain.

We talked and caught up on the things as the room began to fill up. She was such a cool person honestly. I'd have to hangout with her more sometime.

"Class your assignment is on the board, you will have the remainder of this class period to complete." Our teacher said. Me and Kamari began back talking. She caught me up with all her drama about her and her boyfriend.

"Soooo..you and Eli?" She said smirking at me.

I started giggling. I nodded my head. "I see y'all little pictures y'all post on Instagram! Y'all are so fucking cute!" She said smiling.

"Thank you." I said cheesing really hard.

"All his little hoes is MAAAAAD." She said laughing.

I shrugged my shoulders. "He's my nigga soo..? They ain't making no noise honestly." I said with a lot of confidence.

"Girl I hear you. Cause guess what? At the end of the day IM HIS AND HE MINE!" She said.

"Exactly what I'm saying!" I agreed. We both laughed. It got quiet for a minute as we got back to our work.

"So I'm having a birthday dinner this weekend! I want you to come!" She said focusing back on our conversation.

"Oh yeah! I'll be there girl! Where?"

"The Cheese Cake Factory, it's in The Grove."

I nodded my head. "Mmm that sounds good, I think ima go!" I said.

She smiled. "Okay yay."

"Is it cool if I bring my Bestfriend Alex?"

"Yeah, is Eli going to come too?"

I looked up at her, "Um, I don't know yet. I gotta talk to him." It was odd she was asking about him...but I shrugged it off. We talked about her birthday dinner for the rest of the period.

-

"Aye lil mama!" I heard a voice say behind me as I was making my way towards the tables I hung out at.

I turned around to see who the hell. "Sarayah!!!!!" I screamed as I pulled her into the tightest hug.

"Jalissa!!!" She said hugging me back tighter.

"How are you?!" I asked scoping her out.

"Better, a lot better." She said smiling. I smiled and hugged her again, excited to see her.

We began walking to the tables, making small talk. I was really happy to see her really.

"Bam!" Eli said playfully socking me in my jaw. I didn't even see him walk up I was so into me and Sarayah's conversation.

I looked up and looked at him blankly. "Stop it!" I said hitting him in the arm.

"Wassup?" Eli said getting in a fighting stance and biting down on his bottom lip. "You tryna get down lil mama?"