New Girl ( Urban story )

INTRODUCTION

It was Jalisa's last day at school, then she'd be moving to California with her mom. It was almost unreal for her. Things still hadn't processed in her head that she would never be returning back to Fort Thomas High. She was sad to be leaving her friends behind. Jalissa was born and raised in Arizona. She stands at about 5'2. Thick thighs, but not too thick. B cup boobs and a nice big bubble butt. She has brown curly hair that stops at her back (thanks to her puertorican mommy). She has a Carmel complexion and brown eyes. With dimples to die for! She lives with her mom, who she was very close with. It was just them two. She never really knew her dad like that. It was always her and her mom. Her mom, Andrea, did everything in we power to make sure that shed have everything that Jalissa would never need. She never wanted them to struggle since her family grew up struggling. Without Jalissa's dad she knew it would be tuff but it was okay. Jalissa's dad, Danny, walked out on his family one day and never looked back. Andrea never once complained or talked bad about Danny, she just was always the best mother she could be to Andrea. She wondered very often why he walked out on his family but she never could come up with a reason? She loved Danny with all her heart and when he left when Jalissa was a baby she was devastated, but she knew she had to play mommy AND daddy from that point on...she did a damn good job at it too.

Jalissa's POV

"Hey I'm out front, come meet me" I texted my best friend Marcus. I couldn't believe I was leaving him. It broke my heart just thinking about it. We were tight since middle school. I told him EVERYTHING. And he told me EVERYTHING. I learned so much from him. I learned a lot especially about guys. I learned they shouldn't be trusted and no matter how much they promised they'd never leave, eventually you'll look up and they'll be gone. They always leave. Well, my dad taught me part of that too. Marcus was just a prime example of how guys talk about girls, what guys want from girls, how guys feel towards girls etc. I learned a lot hanging out with him over the years and its honestly benefited me so much throughout life. It's like I'm one step ahead of these niggas out here! 17 year old virgin. I decided to keep my virginity as long as i could. It's something I treasure, not too many girls my age still have theirs. But I do.

Although, I was careful with myself when it came to boys I had a few boyfriends in my years. Erik being the last one. That ended about 6 months ago. At first he was only a crush for months. But one day he came onto me and we started talking everyday and then we started hanging out alot. And soon we were a couple. Erik was the most amazing boyfriend to me. We were almost inseparable. He treated me like a princess. But one day I found out he was dating somebody else at his old school and he stopped talking to me. I tried texting him a few times but nothing. He pretty much made it clear he wanted nothing to do with me and so I had to let it go. I pretty much had no choice. It was hard letting him go but I pulled through.

I looked up to see Marcus coming my way. He was smiling really hard. He pulled me into a hug and rested his chin on the top of my head. Marcus was about 6"2, pretty boy. Tall, light skin, curly hair. Your typical cocky lightskin boy. The girls went crazy over him but that was like my brother. I'm gonna miss laughing at his groupies man. I looked up at him and almost cried, I couldn't believe I'd be leaving my best friend in a couple of weeks. I took one last gaze at Fort Thomas, I was really gonna miss this fucked up ass school and everybody in it.

"Come on J, my cars this way" said Marcus pointing down the street.

I followed his lead.

"I'm gonna miss this school!" I said to him.

"It's gonna miss you too" he replied.

I laughed a little "I guess"

"How was your last day though?"

"It was nice. I got a couple gifts, said adios to all my favorite teachers, and said all my goodbyes. People couldn't believe I wasn't coming back next year and neither can I!"

Marcus laughed, "I know, shit ain't gonna be the same without you lil one"

"Lil? Nigga we the same age!" I said

We both laughed.

"Have you seen Alex?" He asked me.

Alex was my other best friend. Me and her have been friends since like elementary! We do just about everything together. Leaving her was putting a hole in my chest. I can't imagine not being able to walk to her house when I'm in bad positions or when me and my mom fight. She's my sister, blood or not. Her parents treated me like I'm family and same with my mom. Her home was my second home. She was my other half. I cry to her. I vent to her. I laugh with her. I smile with her. I go everywhere with her. Us two together, is going to be weird and I don't think I can handle it! Me and Alex both have the same attitudes...who's gonna put up with us now?

"Yeah she was at volleyball practice, she said she's meeting up with us later." I said.

"Fasho. Where we off to now?"

"My house, I need to change and take a shower"

"Man I do too, I'll drop you off and come scoop you in a hour"

"Cool."

I hopped out the car "I'll text you when I'm done!" He sped off. I walked into my house. My mom wasn't home. Where the heck was she? My outfit for tonight's occasion would be some jean high waisted shorts that were a Tight fit and a white crop top with a black pocket on my left boob. Oh and my Jordan 11 concords! Yes! I was about to look cuuuuute! I got out the shower and pulled my hair out of its bun. It fell to my back. It was flat ironed at the moment. I threw my outfit on along with my white Rolex and gold chain. I went over my hair a bit and did my makeup and I looked nice. I texted Marcus to let him know I was ready and then I texted Alex, she said she was about to leave her house and head to mine.

When Alex got here she looked bad as hell. She had on some black jeans with a red Nike jacket that she cut into a crop top. There was a big black Nike sign on it Her belly button piercing exposed and her Bred 11's were on her feet. Her hair was swooped up into a curly bun and she was looking bad. We took pictures and I collaged them and put it on Instagram..85 likes? Not bad

Marcus came and got us and we headed to the bowling alley. A couple of Marcus's cute ass friends were there. We decided to then hit this party down the way, it was cool but got shut down at 1. We all headed to Denny's afterwards and pigged out. I had a fun night. I touched down at home around 3. My mom was asleep so I crawled in bed next to her. Her face looked like she had been crying...guess she wasn't the only one who was upset about this move. I kissed her on her cheek to let her know I was there. She woke up and looked at me.

"Where you been?" She said as she yawned and stretched. I told her all about my day. Her eyes were puffy. I wanted to ask her what was wrong but she was tired. So we both just went to sleep. I decided to ask in the morning.

When I woke up I walked into the kitchen from the smell of breakfast. We talked about stuff a lot of stuff. And then I asked her what's wrong.

"I'm just worried about you."

"What about me?" I asked.

"I feel bad moving you out of state, especially before your senior year. I know you want to graduate with Alex and Marcus. And I feel like I ruined that. I feel like I'm taking you away from your friends. My mom did it to me when I was younger and I remember being so upset about it."

I thought it was sweet how concerned my mom was being. I assured her that I was fine. I was sad about moving but no way was I going to show her that! She was sad enough and had enough on her plate. But something told me there was more to her tears...

Hey guys! This is my first book so it might be a little slow or boring but work with me please lol