Chapter 5

I woke up to Alex standing over me. "Jalissa! Wake up."

"What?!?!" I yelled at her.

"I'm hungry." she said innocently.

"What the hell? Okay? What am I supposed to do?!" I yelled again

"Wana go to Denny's?" She smirked.

I was kinda mad she woke me up out my sleep...but some Denny's did sound bomb! Me & Alex went there ALL THE TIME.

I smirked back at her. "Fineeee" I sighed.

I fixed myself up and threw my hair in a bun on top of my head.

"You ready?" I asked when I was done. I just threw on some tights and this grey and black Crooks & Castles sweater I had & my black and red 4s.

"Yeah" Alex said coming out the bathroom. She had on some grey tights, a back Nike jacket and her Air Forces.

I grabbed the keys and we walked to my moms second car she lets me use sometimes.

When we got to Denny's we sat down in a table in the corner. It was like 12 but there were a nice amount if couples in there. Me and Alex sat there and talked for like 20 minutes waiting for our food to come. Alex tapped me and looked off into space. I looked in her face

"What?" I asked turning around to see what she was looking at...Erik, Johnny, Tasha & some other bitch! I immediately turned backbaround. "Don't look at them!" I whispered loudly to Alex as she snapped out of her stare.

"Damn they were just with us the other night!" Alex said.

"Mmm..I know" I replied.

Ima text Johnny and tell him I want to see him." Alex said.

I laughed. She sent the text and we watched him to see what he did. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He read it and showed it to Erik. Erik whispered something to him. And Johnny just shrugged his shoulders. All Johnny texted back was the "smirking" emoji.

Then Erik pulled out his phone and texted me!

"You with Alex?" He asked

Me: yeah

Him: what y'all doin

Me: we're our eating

Him: where at?

Me: Denny's

He leaned over and elbowed Johnny. Johnny gave him a crazy ass look. Erik looked around and turned toward the corner and seen us. Me and Alex just looked away and acted like we ain't even see them. The waiter brought us our food.

He texted me again-

Him: room for one more?

Me: naaah. You looked preoccupied to me :)

Me and Alex ate out food and left. We didn't even stop to look at them, fuck them.

The next morning I woke up to a whole bunch of text messages from Erik..the fuck?

"Jalissa we need to talk man"

"Are you mad at me?"

"It wasn't what it looked like at Denny's"

"Babe I love you"

I read them over & over again...I locked my phone and put it next to me. He's dumb and I don't have time to be playing with him..whatever.

I rolled over and Alex was typing away on her phone. She was definitely mad.

"Alex? What's wrong?"

"Texting Johnny ole dumb ass."

I laughed. "What he say?"

"Some bullshit! Basically them bitches he was with wasn't nothing 'just friends' and he wants me and wants to be with me..but naw fuck that. This nigga don't know WHAT he wants! And he not about to play Alex for no fucking fool!"

I giggled a little bit. "Erik texted me too saying just about the same, these guys are a trip!"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I laughed. "I hate boys!" She yelled out. We both started laughing.

Me and Alex hadn't done nothing all day except take showers and eat. We were both feeling down. And we both felt eachothers sad vibes. Erik was starting to get to me again. I hate when he does this man!

I ended up falling asleep on the couch in the middle of us watching The Notebook. When I woke up I walked into Alex's room I knew she was in there because "Doing It Wrong" blasting through her speakers. I walked in her door and she was scrolling down her tumblr.

She looked up and me and pouted her lip, I did the same back. "I want to see Johnny." she said in a whining voice

"I wana see Erik!" I said in the same voice back.

"Let's invite them over." She said laughing.

"Alright." I laughed too. We missed our babies and hate being mad at them! Even though me and Erik barely reconnected it feels just like it did when we were dating. That's my baby. I don't care. He is MINE!

When I went to take my phone off the charger, Erik was calling me!

"Hello?" I answered

"Don't hang up!" He said quickly. I laughed at him.

"I'm not...umm I wana see you" I said nervously.