Chapter 23

"It was nice meeting you too." I smiled, as Matt exited our home.

I looked at my mom and smiled slightly, "He was nice."

She just smiled back, pleased with the compliment I had given her "boyfriend".

The dinner was nice. He actually was very nice. Eli and Marcus enjoyed him a lot, due to the fact that he was a player on the Clippers's. They talked all about about basketball. Me and Alex kind of just sat there and listened. Matt was very nice from what I seen. So i was also nice.

My mom told us she was going to bed and headed up the stairs, as we said goodnight.

I walked to the living, and Eli grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Baby.." He whispered placing a kiss on my neck, "Come over."

I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip, to prevent any moans from escaping my mouth.

"I can't." I whined.

He stopped the kissing and looked me in my face, "Why?"

"My moms here."

He smacked his lips, "Man let me go talk to her." He said walking toward the stairs.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his stomach and pulled him back. "Noooo." I said laughing.

He laughed too, "Naw I'm just playing."

"As bad as I want to I can't." I pouted resting my head on his chest.

"It's okay mamas." He said and kissed the top of my head.

I pulled his hand and we went upstairs, we lay down and watched movies all night.

A few days later

"This is hella cute!" I told Alex showing her a pretty dress I found on H&M's website.

"Mmm that is cute." She said popping some caramel popcorn in her mouth.

We were sitting outside, in the cold, wrapped up like burritos in blankets. Me and Alex were camping out to buy Eli and Marcus the new 11s for Christmas.

Eli was busy, and couldn't get them himself, so I was going to surprise him and get them for him. I know they were something that he wanted. I had also previously got him some Tommy Hilfigure draws and a new Nike jacket, I know my baby love his Nike.

Alex was just getting them to get them for Marcus. Just cause he would like them.

After a few hours went by we got the shoes and left. We kept them hidden in the trunk rather than bringing them in the house.

We went to Mc Donald's after getting the shoes to get some food, we sat and ate.

"I'm so tired." Alex said stuffing a piece of her food into her mouth as her eyes hung low.

"I am too." I sighed exhausted from everything.

A group of guys walked in and eyed me and Alex, normal shit. We ignored it.

"Naw man what the fuck!" A loud voice echoed throughout Mc Donald's. Everybody stopped eating and looked.

"The fuck everybody looking at?" He said with an attitude.

"I'm ready to go." I said groggily. I was beyond sleepy and my stomach was super full.

We walked out of Mc Donald's and my orange juice fell out of my hand. My heart dropped as my eyes locked on the car a few parking spaces from mine.

I didn't remember much, but I remember that all white Camaro from the night of the shooting. That was the car that pulled up on me and tried to jack me.