"Jalissa! What's the matter?!" Alex
Exclaimed grabbing me.

I tried to talk but couldn't make out the words. I was in a lost for words. My body went numb and I couldn't even speak. The same voice in Mc Donald's, was the same voice behind the gun that shot me. It was all clicking in my brain.

"We gotta get out of here." I finally said as I sped walk to my car. I fumbled with the keys, but I was so scared that I couldn't even function.

"Aye." I heard a voice call. I nearly jumped out of my skin, as my keys hit the floor.

"What's your name baby?" A boy said walking over to us.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "J-Jay."

"That's a nice car you got th-" he said and stopped mid-sentence. "Oh shit."

He walked closer to me and my heart sped up. "Remember me huh ma?" He said stepping close to me. "I swear on my mama grave, y'all two lil bitches say ANYTHING to anybody, and that'll be yo last words."

I stood up against the car fighting back the tears in my eyes.

"Aight!" He yelled looking back and forth between us.

We both nodded.

"Is it a problem here?" Eli's cousin asked walking up.

"What you say blood?" The dude pressed back.

"I SAID, is there a problem here?" He repeated.

"If there is?"

"Thats on 6O Crip if you don't get the fuck from over here I'll kill you my nigga."

"Bitch fuck you."

"Where you from lil nigga?"

"Nigga this Inglewood families, was bracken?"

Eli's cousin socked him so hard he knocked him out cold, with one hit.

"Aye, J, you gone need to get outta here like now."

I didn't even say anything. I picked my keys up, got in the car, and pulled off.

I raced home. Me and Alex didn't say a word to each other. We were both too shell shocked to say anything.

"Jalissa...who was that?" Alex asked looking at me wide eye.

I burst into tears. "He tried to kill me once and he's gonna try again. Oh my god, what am I gonna do?! If I tell anybody he's gonna find me for sure. He's gonna kill me! Him and his fucking homies are going to kill me."

Alex gasped. "That's.."

I nodded as the tears burned my cheek.

"Who was the other guy?" She asked referring to Eli's cousin.

"Chuckie." I stated. "He's Eli's cousin, thank god he came when he did." I sighed resting my head on the steering wheel, sobbing uncontrollably. I was scared out of my fucking mind.

Elijah
-------

I walked into the house tired as hell. I had been out all night handling business. I had to stay at the Trap, it was a lot of shit going on this week, so I been busy as hell.

I dropped my keys on the coffee table and headed to my room. I took off my black jacket and threw it on the bed and plopped down. I walked into the kitchen to get some food. As I began pouring my Fruity Pebbles, I heard hard banging on my door. My head shot to the door and I frowned my eye brows, confused as to who would be banging on my door like that.