𝟡

ᴅⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ɪ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᵛᵃᵍᵉ?

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

"On God you cheating" I said as I dropped the pool cue on the table. "How the hell am I cheating?" Winter asked.

"Ion know. You know what you doing" I said, pouting.

"You just mad you lost" she stuck out her tongue. I rolled my eyes and went to sit down with the others.

"What's got you all frowny?" Bird asked. "Mane Winter over there cheating" I said, crossing my arms.

"No I'm not" she said as she sat down too.

"Where Zora headass at?" I asked. "Bathroom" Relly said and I nodded.

I turned to Wayne. "What's your favourite number?" I asked. "What?". He looked up from his phone. "Your favourite number"

"7. Why?" He asked. "I give you 7 seconds to drop that phone and pay attention to me" I said.

"What?" He asked as he laughed a lil. "4 more seconds" I said.

"Oh you actually serious" he said. "Hell yeah I am" I said.

"Well-" he was cut off by Donbo coming into the room with Zora behind him.

"Y'all what is we gon' do?" He asked.

"Right. Everybody just in they phone" I pouted and crossed my arms

"Well whatchu wanna do?" Relly asked. "Mane y'all got some 2k?" I asked.

"Yeah we got 2k? Can you play?" Wayne asked.

"Oh... don't even get me started cause Zora know I ball like a athlete" I said, brushing the imaginary dust off my shoulders.

"Ain't no way you can beat me" Wayne said.

"I can. Imma make an air ball" I said, throwing an imaginary ball into an imaginary net.

"You not even using the correct term" Bree said and they all laughed.

"Whatever. We playing or what?"

_

"Oh my God! You're cheating" I said as I stretched over to mess with the buttons on his controller.

He smacked his lips. "Now you the one that's cheating" he said as he stretched it outta my reach.

"I swear my controller's jammed" I said as I tried to take the ball from him.

"And....I....win" he said, shooting the ball through the net.

"Mane y'all always cheating" I said as I dropped the controller. "No we not. You tried to sabotage me every chance you got" he said.

"No I didn't"

"Yes you did" everybody said.

"Mane y'all should mind your business" I said as I turned to them.