>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39: Unexpected sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"Eh, I don't think so" He replied, then gastered his free hand to the side, and with his powers making the sword fly out from her grip, growing even more the fear inside her..

He chuckled Evily as he kept walking towards to her. "Not so strong now, huh..."
She was walking backwards as he kept walking on to her, enjoying seeing her even scared than she was, getting ready to the next step of his plan....

Suddenly he dissapeared and reappeared Infront of her.
Not even within a second passing, he sent his hand and held onto her neck, chocking her.
Slowly, it was easier for him to raise her upwards, taking a good look of her struggling under his grip. losing every little air she had, making her eyes shut instenly.
He chuckled to the look. "Such an unexpected fate, isn't it?..." He said with low voice, but knowing she heard it..

♪ Crashing Down these Ancient Roads.
Past our Yesterday... ♪

Lolbit's eyes shuts open, showing glory of the tears of pain appearing in them. She raised her head up, then unexpectedly seeing the one unexpected person standing 5 feet away from them.....

Baby.....

Her one last chance of surviving...

She stood there, quietly, panic flowing in her, shocked from what she sees.
She knew she had to save her, she knew she had to do something since she won't stand alive for so long, but she reminded silence.
She could see Lolbit calling for help by the look in her eyes, what making more panic and fear run in her, rushing her Thoughts to think what to do.

Then Suddenly it came to her.

What will finish everything, For once.. and for all.......

She strength the grip on her sword, panic and fear flowing in her, But she knew it's the best thing to do.
She was assured in that...

♪ Maybe there's Hunger in my Blood?
Screaming out loud for what I want?..♪

She waited for the right moment, the moment where she'll be sure at it, but it can't be too late...

'I have to do it now..'
'DO IT NOW!!!'
Her senses shouting, and at that moment, her thoughts Stopped, as she threw and sword against Goldie's back.
then Just a moment later, it all stopped....

As the sword got right into Goldie's back, Stabbing him.

♪ See me Running Full speed at It...!
Shuttering, Collide. ♪

Silence speared in the place, Painful silence, silence that was wishes to be breaked, but it'll do it's own..
Sharp pain spreaded in his body, made him let go of Lolbit's neck, dropping her to the floor.

He stood there, wide eyed, and the only thing that could be heard in the place is Lolbit coughing to death, holding onto her neck and gasping for air.
But for the 2 Siblings it was a deadly silence.....

He turned his head and slightly his body around, seeing the person who did it...
It was no one else, Besides his sister.. who was looking at him, knowing what she've done and what will happen next.. the sense of betrayal filled his eyes, and at that sudden moment, he Fell onto his knees, facing the ground and started breathing through his mouth as the pain starts taking the air out of his body...

With the little strength he had left, He got his one hand on the sword, and pulled it out of his back. He let out a small yelp, before dropping the sword to the ground, and fully falling on the floor.

He was Lying there, struggling to breath as the pain slowly takes his power of living away, and river of pitch black oil streamed out of him.

Baby Didn't stand still.
She quickly walked up to him and kneeled down right besides him, Looking at him breathing heavily, Waiting for him to open his eyes and look at her, which eventually happen.