>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8: Night Shifts

Sometimes I wish i could be creative with ideas to story's Like other authors, Because this story is probably trush XD, But Nobody is perfect, and this story is a perfect example XDDD AND NO, I'M NOT SAYING THAT JUST TO GET ATTENTION XD

But If your still following this story, I just want to say thank you!

But eh...i'm trying to finish this story, but ther's a lot, and i mean ALOT chapters coming up...This story is probably going to cover this whole year so...get ready XD

Btw, at The end of this chapter i'm going to write dates, as i said at my first A\N, If you want to know what I'm talking about, I'll suggest you to go read it.

Funtime Foxy Went to Baby's room, But he didn't went up to her. "Baby! Come down to my room! Why arn't you coming??" He asks while shouting to her. "I am! I'm just trying to find everything that possible to help us with the situation!" She shouted to him from upstairs, while looking everywhere and in everything, to find things that could help them. "Ok!" Foxy shouted to her, then took a quick look around him to see if anyone was in the room. "Just be quick!" He added, shouting in worry. "I'll try!" She shouted back. Then foxy turned aroun, wanted to go back to his room, Until he noticed That freakshow Baby was standing right besides him. He looken at her, frozen. He started to sweat a little, Didn't know what to say or what to do. Suddenly, He speaked. "I-I'm crazy, I'm speaking to a bush" He said nerviously, while pointing on one of the bushes that was in the room. Freakshow baby looked at the bush, then looked at foxy, that literally sweating a waterfall. "Pathetic..." She said, then walked out of the room. foxy breath in relife, then went back to his room.

>> SKIPPING, 7 HOURS LATER, 23:30PM (YES, BABY CAME TO THE ROOM AFTER ALL) >>

They were all in the room, hanging out, untill foxy got up and went to the middle of the room to get their attention.

"Ok, because we all going to sleep in half hour" He said, got their attention (A\N: They're all going to sleep at 12AM Most of the times :P) "So I'm going to announce what i wanted to announce now" He said. then continued. "According to the situation, We have 2 things to discuss on". he announced. "Umm...Is this going to be about where everyone is going to sleep?" Freddy asked, with innocent voice.

Foxy wanted to answer, but then thought for a minute.

"Yeah.. but that will be after the main subject" Foxy answerd. "The main subject is 'Night shift', Means, That every one of you will stay awake 1 hour every night to gaurd the room, so in case that something happens, you will be responsible to wake everyone, or just me or baby" He explained.

"Did baby agreed to this idea?" Lolbit asked, While sitting on the floor, next to the couch. "Yeah I agreed to this." Baby answerd, sitting behind her, on the couch.

"Ok, Me and baby decided which hour everyone will do their night shift" Foxy announced. "Baby and Puppet will do their shift from Midnight to 1AM, I will do my shift from 1AM to 2AM, Bonbon, Your shift is from 2AM to 3AM, Ballora, your shift is from 3AM to 4AM, Lolbit- your shift is from 4AM to 5AM, Freddy- Your shift Is from 5AM to 6AM, and It's your Job to wake me and Baby when your shift is over, so don't mess this up. Is everyone got remember their times?" He explained then asked.

"Yes!" Everone answerd.

"Now, Where everyone is going to sleep?" Freddy asked again

"Oh, yeah" Foxy remembered. "In My room, There's 2 beds, And in my back room There's also 2 beds, And ballora sleeping Under the floor so there's more space" Foxy said, Then baby got confused.

"Wait, Why's is ballora sleeping under the floor?" Baby asked in confusion, then continued "I didn't agreed to this, Foxy" Baby said, seriously. "No, no-- Baby, trust me, It's for our own good" Foxy said, "Yeah, so we won't suffer her snors at night" Puppet said, sitting on on of the chairs next to the table. Baby looked at both of them in confusion, "And did ballora agreed to this?" She asked, also seriously. "Ya know, the more i thought on that, i came to the conclusion that i'm safer under the floor more then on the floor, so i'm ok with that" Ballora said, sitting on the back room's stairs. "O..k then?" Baby said in confusion, 'What's so fun in sleeping under the floor?' She thought, 'Classic Ballora, I guess' She thought again. "You can continue" She said to Foxy.