A/N: 2 more characters left BOI

I've decided to do some research about Bonbon's and Roast beef's voice actors, since there were some rumors about then leaving the channel.

First of I want to thank littlewemonlolly For giving me the Info I'm about to tell. Honestly, Thank you.

SO. Thanks to littlewemonlolly I know now who's Roast beef's voice actor on Youtube. First of for those who don't know Roast beef is the security guard. Used to be at least-

Roast beef\Security guard voice actor on Youtube: GamingWithDylan
Bonbon\El chip\BB voice actor on Youtube: MrBomberman

Apparently they both left the channel too. But didn't announced it as a community post on their Youtube channel. They announced it on twitter.

I don't have twitter, But through the link on their channels I managed through my laptop to go on twitter without an account. The links I clicked leading directly to their profiles on twitter, so I could'nt reply or do anything besides reading their posts.

Here's what I found:

RB\SC's voice actor:

This was uploaded on 21

This was uploaded on 21.4, 2 days ago. Idk who's the other guy that speaks by his name though, idk who he plays on the channel. Maybe Callum.

Bonbon\El chip\BB voice actor:

This was uploaded 13 Hours ago

....YUP.
Darzeth and Digi is our only hope.

Edit 2 weeks later:
So I decided to blurred their names.
Because I don't want to get a copyright claim from them about using it or something, and I obviously don't want Wattpad to shut down this story.
I do want to leave what they wrote though, to show you receipts that they wrote it and I didn't.
I might change it later in a fear of hiding the names wasn't enough.