>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13: Secrets (Pt2)

*Thank you guys so much for 700+ Reads!!! I Know i'm being too excited every time i got more 100 reads on the book, But because It's my first book, THEN IT'S SOMETHING FOR ME! Anyways, Thank you for reading this book, And enjoy the chapter!*

*Btw, as the description of the story says, This story will contains theories from the games that i'm personally believes to, and this chapter contains 1 theory..*

Funtime Foxy, Lolbit, Funtime Freddy, Puppet, Bonbon and Baby were on their way to the elevator. Baby looked on lolbit and saw that she was holding something.

"Lolbit, why did you brought an bow and arrows if you and Bonbon stays in the elevator?" Baby asked while looking on the bow and the bag of arrows that lolbit's holding in her hand, then looking on lolbit. "Oh, I brought those so if they starts to attack, I have 268 arrows in this bag and i'm not afraid to use it" Lolbit answerd with a smile while hanging the bag of errows on her shoulder with the shoulder stripe that's on the bag (A\N: I got no better way to explain it, sorry XD). "Aww!!Thank you lolbit!" Baby told her with thankfull smile. "But ONLY if they're attacks foxy. If they attacks one of you, I don't really care, But if they'll attack foxy, That's a Declaration of War for me" Lolbit's explains with no shame (A\N: XD) . Baby's smile faded from her face after what lolbit said. Foxy just blushed and smile towards her. "Awww thank you lolbit! You're too cute!" He said to her with smile while blushing a little bit, She smiled back to him. "Thanks...And your welcome" She replied with shy smile, while looking on the floor. (A\N: DARN I LOVE THIS SHIP!)

"Umm...I don't want to be a third wheel so.." Baby said with cringy look on her face. "Oh, sorry" Foxy said then smiled nervous smile. "Sorry" Lolbit added then smiled a nervous smile too.

They arrived to the elevator room. Baby pressed the elevator's button. they all waits for the elevator to arrive to their floor.

"Foxy, are you sure you want to do this?" Baby asks, worried and Scared. "I do. I'm tired of trying to solve the truth by myself" Foxy replied, seriously. Baby sighed in fear, "Ok then..." she replied with fear in her voice as the elevator arrived to their floor. they all enters the elevator. then the elevator's doors shuts.

as they were on their way down there, there was a completely silent, no one talked. Baby had a face full of fear while she looks on the floor. Puppet just pats her on her back, tries to calm her down. she smiled a short smile towards him but that smile faded away very shortly after, as she looks on the floor again. He knew how she feels, For the past years she has been hiding a lot of secrets including her horrible past, she hid them for good reasons and intentions, But no one understood her, except for puppet. He knew everything about her, he was like a partner to her life, he knew what she were hiding and why she's hiding them, and his job was to be on her side, to help her.

They arrives to the basment shortly after. The elevator's doors opens and everyone gets out. Foxy was the first to get out while Baby was the last. as she gets out of the elevator, She looks back to bonbon and lolbit who stays in the elevator. "You two, Stay here." She said to them, they nodds in agreement. Baby closed the elevator doors while foxy quickly entered Funtime- Auditorium.

"Freakshow Baby! Yellow bear! and the other one that I forgot his name! Show yourself!!" Foxy shouted while walking to the middle of the room as his voice echoes through the whole Auditorium. the others were right behind him. "No need to scream, we were here the whole time." They heard a voice behind them speaking to them. they turned to Its direction and saw that Ennard was the one who speaked as he smiled an evil smile, while golden freddy and freakshow baby stands by his sides.

"There you are!" Foxy said with no fear, as he walks a few steps towards them. "We Need to ask you a few questions" He continued saying. "You don't need to say a word" Freakshow Baby said with an evil smile. "We heard you aaaaall the way from upstairs." Goldie continued her. "It will be our honor to tell you the whole story." Ennard said with a smile as he looks on baby, she looked scared but tried to look brave, then she noticed that He was looking on her.
He enjoyed seeing her like that.