>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19: Unallowed

*It's a broken Potion-Battle, It's Just my bad drawing skills that makes it look like a dead animal XD*

*Btw, YOU MUST read My A/N at the end of the chapters, there's two things you need to know In the following chapters*

*Anyways, Enjoy!*

_____It's gonna be a VERY short chapters ma dudes_____________________________

At that Night.

It was 01:53AM.

Lolbit was awoken by strange noises that coming from the living room. She slowly gets out of the bed and peeks through the door, Only to see Everyone standing around what seems to be the giant pot that Bonbon makes potions in it, And they were making... a potion, or...a spell? Well, Bonbon was making the potion/spell, they were only looking on him making it.

"Now, we need to add a little bit from that yellow potion..." Bonbon said, as he holds the big spoon inside the pot, then looking at freddy, Implying him to pass him the yellow potion that was on the table next to him. Freddy passes the potion to Bonbon, And Bonbon was opening it and pours a little to the pot.

"What are you Doing?" Lolbit asks them as she gets out of the room, closing the door behind her, Her face was confused, but tired, same to her voice. All the attention went on her. "We're Making a spell that will make this room Magic-Proof!" Ballora replied to her, with a slight smile on her face. "That means that the villains can't appear here whenever they want and attack us." Baby explained to her. Then all the attention went to Bonbon again.

"Now, That ingredient Is very important to the spell that we're making........", He then Starts to explain more about it, as he holds a small bottle of potion with blue-purplish liquid inside, But Lolbit didn't hear a thing... She only looked at the potion, deep in thoughts.

And before everyone knew it, she took the potion from Bonbon's hand and smashed it on the floor, The bottle broke and the liquid inside poured on the floor.

"Lolbit!!" Baby shouted to her in anger and shock. "Why would you do that?!?!?!?!?? Do you know how difficult is to find this specific ingredient?!?! Now we can't make this spell!!!" Bonbon 'cried', as he stands next to the broken glass of the smashed potion bottle.

Baby looks on lolbit with angry look. "You better start explaining why did you do it, AND IT BETTER BE GOOD!" She said to her in anger, one hand on her waist, and one hand pointing at lolbit.

They all looked at Lolbit with angry look. "Fine! It's Because!--" She said with brave voice, came to explain, but then stopped. Her faced then changed to worried face, and she was stuttering the word 'Because' while looking on the floor, blushing in embarrass. "Because... Because....." She Stutter. "Because of what Lolbit?!" Baby asked, sounds Impatient. Lolbit then caught the Strength to tell, and raised her head towards them.

"Because,If the room will be magic-proof, Foxy can't appear here..." She explained with what supposed to be brave voice, but a little disappointed, and as she finished to explain, she looked on the floor in sadness. Baby changed her face to sad and mercying face, Understanding her. "YOU SMASHED AN VERY IMPORTANT POTION JUST BECAUSE OF FOXY?!" Bonbon shouts in anger. "Bonbon!.. Don't say that out loud!" Freddy says to Bonbon through his teeth with low voice as he looks on Lolbit and Baby, that was standing infront of them. For his luck, Lolbit didn't reacted at all to what Bonbon said, same to Baby. Lolbit still standed while looking on the floor in sadness, crossing her arms, and Baby still looking on her with sad-mercy look.

Baby then took a few steps towards her. "Listen--" She wanted to say, with calm voice, as she putes her hand on her shoulder, But then Lolbit felt anger, Anger raising inside her. She quickly turned to Baby, getting her hand off her shoulder. "No you listen!" Lolbit says to her in anger while pointing at her, then turns to the others. " Stop living in fear! All you know to do is say 'sorry' But never really do something about it!!" She says to them, with serious look. "Can't you realize?? If we won't do something about it, We're gonna die!!" She said with serious voice, and begging-serious look, as She reaches her hands towards them. They were quiet, didn't said a word.

Then she changes her position, she stands straight, with angry look, her hands a tight to her body, as her palms turns to fists, shows that she's angry. "And don't you dare to make the room Magic-proof..." She says with furious look as she points her finger to them in anger. "Cause' It's NOT gonna happen when I'm here...." She said after Lowering her finger, then turns around and goes back to the back room, slamming the door after she enters.

Everyone still were quiet, watching her as she enters the back room.

This chapter was originally written on the date: 14.3.19

The dates I wrote this on wattpad: 15.12.19, 16.12.19, 17.12.19

Words count: 1226

___________________________________________________________

The Things you should know:

1. Since the voice took over on foxy's body, I'll be presenting him as 'the voice', So Just remember, If you see something like '..The voice said,...' Then Just know That i'm Talking about the voice that took over Foxy's Body.

2. When I was writting this story (Last year) I always thought the voice was a Boy (a Male), So in the story I was presenting Him as a Boy. Later on I found out that the voice Is actually a girl, But It was too late to fix it cause' I was writting the story with Un-erasable Pen. Don't get me wrong, Even today I'm still presenting the voice as a Boy Even though He is a girl. So To let ya know, The voice will Be presented as a Boy In this story.

Yeah, It was literally the things that I wanted to write in chapter 17, I remembered the second thing, But not the third thing unfortunately :\

And I am So.. SO SORRY that it takes me THAT LONG to write a short chapter like this, Honestly, I'm not doing it on purpose, It just that I have a lot of things on my head that I need to do...

And-- I ALMOST GOT 2K WAAATTT?!?!?! A-Already?! I--I Honestly have nothing to say, I-I'm speechless.

I'm Just sorry That It's not like It was on the beginning, That I was uploading Daily, I'm Truly sorry!! And I can't promise that i'll get better unfortunately😔....

Most of this chapter I was writting During school, Mostly at the Early morning recesses, And Sometimes During classes When There was nothing really Important to study for (Which Is probably SO WRONG to do.)

I hope that I can update more in the next 2 weeks, Since the Holiday-Break starts 🙃 (When there's a holiday, and there a break for a few days.... GAAAWDDD I dunno How to say it, sorry XDDD)

Anyways!, WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!

IT'S FOR ME TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO FIND OUT!

But for Now... Don't forget to Smile, Love--

Stay Tuned! 😉

J: Moonlight, are you gonna show them our Art about the Minecraft FNaF For christmas????

Me (Moonlight): Not Yet J!!! Wait Until christmas!!