>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12: the conversation

I wasn't supposed to comtinue the story Today, I planned to take a break for a day.. But After yesterday, You guys game me so much Motivation to continue... So Enjoy!

And Btw, This chapter is going to be shorter then usuall, Because...That's how the story goes :P

And don't worry! I didn't forgot about 'Secrets (Pt2)', It's going to be the next chapter ;)

And With any further ado, Let's get into the chapter ;)

Puppet and Foxy goes Inside the bathroom.

"What is SO important, Puppet?...." Foxy asked,as he looked on the ceiling with the look of 'Why did you drag me here, I Don't Care what you have to say'. "Don't let Freddy get into your head", Puppet replied, sounds and looks serious. Foxy got confused, His eyes opened in confusion and he looked on puppet. "What do you mean?", Foxy said as he looks on puppet with confusion, and sees that puppet looks serious, serious in the meaning of almost explodes from anger, And when puppet comes to the point when he's serious like that, it's must be something important that he's very not proud of.

"Freddy doesn't knows what he's talking about, He's lying" Puppet explained, still sounds serious. But foxy seems like he's not taking what puppet says seriously. 'No.. I actaully think he's saying the truth!, If he was lying, he whould probably be holding a pice of chicken in his hand and he whould laugh after every sentence he says"Foxy explained, Not convinced by what puppet says.

Foxy was convinced that What Freddy told Him was true, But Puppet was furious.... He never loved to talk about the secret, or about the past, or about Ennard and his betrayal, It whould make him mad, And the fact Foxy Belives to what freddy told, wich was true, Made he extra furious.

"He's lying to you, Foxy! He dosen't know what he's talking about!!", Puppet shouted, sounds Angry. Foxy doesn't care, He knows that puppet tells him that to set him off this topic, and that just proves more. But Foxy wasn't going to stay there and argue with him, If he can't get the answers, If he can't know the whole story, He knows what to do and where to go. "Well, If you says that Freddy's lying, Then i'll go to get the truth from the animatronics that whould probably won't lie to me!" Foxy said in anger, Then rushed out of the bathroom.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!", Puppet Shouted in madness as Foxy gets out of the bathroom. "To get answers!" Foxy replied as he arrives to the desk that's near to the room's door. "No! You can't know too much! It's too dangerous!" Puppet shouted as he walk toward foxy. At this point, Everyone heard their screamings and gathered around them.

"But I want to know too much!" Foxy replied, as he taking a weapon from one of the drawers. Foxy gets closer to the door to exit the room, But he stopped when he saw baby stepping in.

"WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!" Baby shouted, gets everyone's attention and stops foxy fron exiting the room. She got closer to Foxy. "And where do you think you're going?!", She asked, seems and sounds angry. but foxy didn't care, he wasn't afraid of her since he knew her well, And since him and her is the owners of the pizzeria- They both were the owners of the place, But baby Is the main leader.

"I'm going back down to the basment to get the answers that you and puppet arn't telling me!" Foxy replied to her in anger . Befor even Baby could think about what to replay, , Lolbit also stepped in, so she could be noticed. "What?! No! You can't go down there by yourself! I don't want you to get hurt!!" Lolbit shouted, sounds worried and serious. (A\N: Come on guys, You know I ship it😉). "Ho, Don't worry Lolbit. Freddy, Puppet and Baby coming along with me", Foxy replied to her with calm smile, then looked on Puppet and Baby that stands next eachother, They looks at each other in surprisness.(A\N: Not as a ship DON'T SHIP IT) "...Ok." Freddy said in calm voice then went to the desk and takes a weapon out of the drawer, then goes and stands next to foxy, Ready to go with him.

"Wait, then with who i'm supposed to stay?!" Lolbit asked in worry. "With Ballora and Bonbon" Foxy replied to her with calm voice and a smile. "And who said that i'm and puppet coming with you?!" Baby asked, angry. "Yeah!" Puppet replied with angry face while crossing his arms. "I Said" Foxy replied them with serious face, "Because It's time to know the truth, the full truth" Foxy said bravely, with serious face. then there was a moments of silent. "WAit, The truth?? I want to know the truth!!" Lolbit said, then walks and stands next to foxy. "I want to know the truth too!" Bonbon said, then went to stand next to freddy. "Nah I'm going to stay here.." Ballora said in laziness, then went to the living room.

Puppet and Baby looks at eachother in worry, while foxy looks on both of them with brave face. "No more secrets, Baby and puppet." Foxy said with brave and serious face. then there was a few moments of silent. Then baby changed her face to an angry face. "Fine! We'll come!! but Only with one condition!" Baby said, seriously. "And what is it?" Foxy said as he cross his hands. "Lolbit and Bonbon stays in the elevator!" Baby said. "Because whatever is gonna happened there, It's going to beonly between 4 of us!" Baby continued, Bonbon and Lolbit looked at eachother for a moment, Then nodded to each other in agreement. "Sounds fair." Bonbon say, "Ok, atleast we could hear about what you're talking" Lolbit said. "Ok, let's go" Foxy said.

They all took weapons, and got out of the room.

This Chapter was originaly written on the date: 25.2.19

The date I wrote it on wattpad: 12.11.19

Words count: 1,103

________________________________________________________________________

It took me an Half Day to write this chapter, And i'm not regretting it.

WOWZA I'M ALREADY ON 420 READS?! WAAATTTT!?!?!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

You made my day and my night 1000000000000 Times Better!!❤❤

Then Here ya go! Another chapter to show you my appriciatment to you! Hoped ya enjoy!

I Don't really have much to say XD

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT??

WHAT SECRETS IS GOING TO BE REVEALD??

YOU CAN ONLY FIND THE ANSWER-- IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ;)

But For Now, Don't Forget To Always Smile, Love--

And Stay Tuned!😉