>> 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30: Have any Mercy, Dark creature?

~ Meanwhile in the basement ~

Ballora's eyes slightly opened, slowly waking up after she was Unconscious.
With the power she gained, she raised herself from the floor and sat up.
She looked around Unconsciously, as her blurry Vision was slowly clearing up.

She kept looking around Until Her vision fully cleared up..
And as she was looking, she slowly started to realise...She was in the basement.
She looked down at her legs, And saw that one of them was chained with iron collar.
She started shaking her leg in panic, trying to release her leg from the collar, though no luck..
but it didn't lasted for long until someone came.....

"Slept well? Ballora?...." Said a familiar voice.
She raised her gaze up, only to see the one and only, The Voice.
He smiled sly and evil smile, looking down at her.
"What...What do you want from me?..." Ballora asked.
The voice raised his shoulders. "Nothing special...Just want you to pay..." He says as he takes a few steps and comes besides her.
"Pay about what?.." she asked, confused.
"The things you did to Foxy during the years.." he replied, smiling slyly.

When ballora thought on it, She didn't remembered or understand what he was talking about.
"What did I ever did to him?!" She asked seriously.
The voice looked at the distance. "Alot of stuff..", he lowered his gaze back to her, "Don't you remember?..".
Ballora huffed, "No! It's because I didn't do anything!!" She shouted Angrily.
The voice raised his gaze back up and looked at the distance.
"Why whould I remember something that I didn't do?!" She added, But He kept his silence.

"So you're claiming you didn't do anything...." He eventually said, as he's holding his both hands behind his back.
"Yes!" She Immediately replied angrily.

A sly grin went up his Face, He lowered his gaze back to her.
"Then let me remind you what you did..." He started taking slow steps.
"You hurt him" The words came out of his mouth, made Ballora try to understand what he was talking about.
"You and all your Friends was apart of the damage. You mocked him, Hit him, didn't want his company around you, you thought he was crazy when he claimed to see things that you didn't..!" He paused, Then crouched down to her, And looked deeper into her eyes.
"You made him feel Unwanted...." He said with low though serious voice.

She looked into his Serious eyes, thinking again about all he said and repeating his words.
Then she suddenly remembered.......

He got up, And turned his back to her.
"There were nights that he didn't slept, But wasted them on crying, and blaming himself for being the wrong one.." He told quietly, as he's walking slow steps towards The other side of the room.
"There were times that he wanted to run away, And burnt on his Attempts. He even tried to hurt himself..! And thought about suiciding...." He added, As for all the sudden, he sounded...sad..
"He never had easy times faking a smile and pretending that everything was ok when he was around you.." He added after he stopped walking.
"When you were hurting him, And he felt like he can't hold it anymore, he whould run down to his room, lock the door and letting it all out. He was crying, throwing things around, Breaking stuff, Screaming alot of things and blaming himself for everything that you did to him. He even took a knife and tried to cut himself..." He paused when a quick teardrop ran down his face.
He whiped it away and turned back to her.
"And who do you think was with him during those times?? I did... Though he refused to listene to anything I said and offered.."
He said seriously but sadly.

Tears filled Ballora's eyes.
"I-I don't Understand..." She stuttered, Trying to hold the tears in her eyes that was fighting to come out.
He started slowly walking back to her. "Of course you don't...you waren't there when it was happening... And besides, You were the cause to it...! You didn't even realized your mistakes up until now..!" He said seriously. And stopped walking when he came Infront of her again.